Should Ghostly be promoted to LT?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghostly be promoted to LT?

• Yes
    • No

Name:  Ghostly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60269264

Current rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Little over 2 Months.

Rank Wanted:  Lieutenant (LT)

How many warns do you have? Zero.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to LT because I'm a very active member of PD and respect everyone as if they were my higher up. I'm a great leader, I'm Warden of DOC, low command of State Police and have 3 years of leadership experience from the military. I work well with my other teammates and am mature about every situation. I have ZERO warnings across all Gaminglight servers and have never been strike staff wise, nor have any reports against me, I follow the rules to the T. I have been getting my activity in PD improved and have been very active the last week, I get on Sergeant Major for at least a couple hours a day (I'm usually a night player) whenever I'm not on staff. (I fill in for the staff ratio a lot.) Overall, I consider myself a Mature, Active, Respectful and great leader and I believe I would make a good LT for PD. Thank you for considering me!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

11 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support

+Good application

+Known in the community

+Enough time for Command

+Would be a good fit for command

- Activity on PD is not the best

- Train more cadets

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve