Captain?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Hotshot for Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Hotshot

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:150431138

Current rank:Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month and 15 days

Rank Wanted:Captain

How many warns do you have? 1 (https://prnt.sc/ma76lp)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :I believe I should be promoted because of the dedication I have put into the Police Department while iv'e been a Lieutenant. My activity has improved a lot since my first Lieutenant Application, I have managed to learn and pretty much remember most of the SOP's able to use them to my knowledge of helping the lower ranks out in any situation. One of the best things I love to do as a command personal is making sure that all the officers that are on duty while im in command are safe, secure and know what to do and not be afraid to ask any questions which also gets the respect up between the lower ranks and the command ranks. If I was made Captain a couple of the stuff I will be focusing on is PD Following Road Laws and making sure that they know the basics of driving a emergency vehicle, another main focus I will be looking into is making sure that PD are/know code Green,Yellow and Red in Vehicle pursuits and in all situations. Another reason I should be promoted is because of my past experience on PoliceRP I used the Deputy Commissioner, S.W.A.T Commander, State Trooper Lieutenant Colonel, FBI Director and ARU Bronze Command back in the day.

My Times to go on PoliceRP at the current time is. 
Monday - 6PM - 10/11PM

Tuesday- N/A (College)

Wednesday - N/A (College)

Thursday - N/A (College)

Friday - 6PM - 2AM

Saturday - 6PM - 2AM

Sunday - 6PM - 2AM

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by General Hotshot

hotshot manager.png

+/- support 

- okey activaty 

- good app 

- good leader 

The only think that dosent make me +support is your activity as a LT I did not see you on for like 2 weeks and last weekend as when I started to see that you got active again

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- okey activaty 

- good app 

- good leader 

The only think that dosent make me +support is your activity as a LT I did not see you on for like 2 weeks and last weekend as when I started to see that you got active again

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Respectful 

Helpful

Former command positions in multiple departments 

Good Application

- I would like to see an increase in increase in activity though. Other than that, you’re all good to go!

Good Luck!

Ya dun goofed

”an increase in increase” xD

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- okey activaty 

- good app 

- good leader 

Agreed. Activity needs to increase! 

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- okey activaty 

- good app 

- good leader 

You're a great LT however it does feel rushed but our colleges are different and you might have been more active than I imagen.

Ex. Dep Comm

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- okey activaty 

- good app 

- good leader 

Like he said, maybe improve your activity

Good luck hotshot! xD

1 hour ago, Felix said:

+Support

Active 

Mature

Good guy 

Respectful 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 1/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, Felix said:

+Support

Active 

Mature

Good guy 

Respectful 

I believe you came back from LOA like 2 weeks ago so that explains why people haven't seen you that much but ive seen you quite abit in the last 2 weeks so activity is fine

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/21/2019 at 6:42 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Respectful 

Helpful

Good Application

- I would like to see an increase in increase in activity though. Other than that, you’re all good to go!

Good Luck!

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 1/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Respectful 

Helpful

Good Application

Good Luck!

On 1/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Respectful 

Helpful

Good Application

- I would like to see an increase in activity though. Other than that, you’re all good to go!

Good Luck!

On 1/21/2019 at 7:42 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Mature 

Respectful 

Helpful

Good Application

Good Luck!