R&D Test 567-73

Zooguy4111

File Number: 567-73

Lead Researcher: Mafia

Assisting Personnel:Papa John

Test Subject: SCP-939

Subjects Involved: Papa John, Jolly the medic.

Test Name: Training of Sans Undertale the dog.

Hypothesis:I believe that 939 is very trainable and that he will be an amazing asset in battle.

Observation: At first 939 didn't want to work with me, although after being promised treats he was very excited to start training. Once we began I had 939 look for Jolly a foundation medic. I was told that I couldn't test on Jolly I moved on to Papa John. After about 5 minutes of searching I asked Papa John to start making noise and moving. 939 Later found him although, the entire time that 939 was looking for Papa John he was playing music. This may be his form of echolocation seeing as he is blind but further research is needed to prove this.

Conclusion: 939 Is a very good battle asset and proves his status as a keter SCP by being able to kill other keter level SCP'S.

Additional Information: SCP-939 was taken on a raid right after this test and killed about 5 guard by himself. He seems to have a large bulge under his stomach that grows larger when touched. The only one that can get rid of it is SCP-049. Futher research is needed to find out what this bulge is.