Current rank: Serjeant Major 
How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month  
Rank Wanted: LT  
How many warns do you have? 0  
Do you have a Working mic? Yes I do  
Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N?A  
Why should you be promoted? :  

Dear who may it May concern  

This is my Application for LT now you may ask why you think, I deserve LT . I have been apart of this community now and have always been involved with PD and ARU which I enjoy throughly. Id like to say that I'm active by coming onto the server everyday aslong as im not on camp also The skills I would say I could bring is an open mindset to being a low command member willing to help out at every opportunity I have. Now as many people know I have always said That I  wouldn't like to go past Serjeant Major however, I like to aspire for things and show my knowledge and help other and I think that becoming a LT would open a lot of doors for myself from helping a new  Recruit to helping the more higher ranks with any admin tasks that they have or need help with. I also believe and like to think that I'm fair, but stern person when it comes to situations and will help people at the earliest opportunity. I also like to think that I'm respected on the most part by others because of this. I also like to stick to the thinking of hearts and minds and that my greatest weapon is my communication skills as being a police officer requires communication at the most part to try and defuse situations. My Qualification's have been stated below and If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it helps with you're decision.  

yours faithfully Nathan  

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do agree.  

5 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Good Application 

Long time member 

Dedicated to PD/ARU 

Good friend

Would be a great command member 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- 

-only one month as SM. 

-okay application 

- can be immature at times 

I would wait a bit longer and get a bit more known in the community if I was you. Personally I think this application and the way you answered the questions was a bit dragged out as if you are only trying to write as much as possible without really meaning it. 

In the mean time good luck!

+/- 

-only one month as SM. 

-okay application 

I would wait a bit longer and get a bit more known in the community if I was you. Personally I think this application and the way you answered the questions was a bit dragged out as if you are only trying to write as much as possible without really meaning it. 

Maby you can also train cadets a bit more. I never see you do it when I am on. Like, maby just hope of ARU once in a while just to train or when a person really needs a trainer and the others don't do it, I just hope off my job and do it.

Just now, [GL] Elapin said:

+/- 

-only one month as SM. 

-okay application 

Maby you can also train cadets a bit more. I never see you do it when I am on. Like, maby just hope of ARU once in a while just to train or when a person really needs a trainer and the others don't do it, I just hope off my job and do it.

Sure just copy literally everything I said lol. There is a button for that. It’s called quote....

On 1/21/2019 at 12:44 AM, Felix said:

+Support

Good app

1 month as SM

Good guy

Active

Mature

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 1/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Good Application 

Long time member 

Dedicated to PD/ARU 

Good friend

Would be a great command member 

• 3 weeks later...

Denied

Sorry, but High Command does not feel like your ready yet. 

Please improve on the following: activity.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

NO FURTHER REPLIES NEEDED

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor