False Warns

DonkeySuspenders

Your In-game: Barb Tarbox

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:93161582

The admin's name in-game: Black Panther LC

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N\A

What warning did you receive: prop push

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 1420437867_GarrysMod2019-01-202_30_59PM(3)_LI.jpg.89a36d8d5e04414ffd8b35be74471e9c.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: My car and been stuck in a wall at the hospital, and so i spawned a prop to push it out (which i have seen many people, staff and admins do) to get it unstuck so I could repair it. Without even being pulled aside or talked to, the admin decided it was ok to just warn me, I had to find out about 10 minutes later before I got off when I checked and saw I had this warn. Hope this can be resolved.

-Support while you are correct tons of players push there car with a prop it’s up to the admin if they get warned or not. As for staff doing it I do t understand because they can physgun there cars out. It’s a valid warn, with that said, if panther decides the warn wasent necessary I will change it to + support. 

14 minutes ago, Teh_Gat said:

-Support while you are correct tons of players push there car with a prop it’s up to the admin if they get warned or not. As for staff doing it I do t understand because they can physgun there cars out. It’s a valid warn, with that said, if panther decides the warn wasent necessary I will change it to + support. 

But panther never pulled me aside, nor did he talk to me about it.

- Support

Yes, tons of people may prop push their car to get it unstuck but you are not supposed to. That is what staff are for to help you with in game problems. Next time call staff and have them help resolve the issue, the warn is valid but maybe Black Panther should have seen where you were coming from and not warned you.

4 hours ago, DonkeySuspenders said:

But panther never pulled me aside, nor did he talk to me about it.

He is supposed to, if you have video evidence you can make a staff report.

7 hours ago, Teh_Gat said:

I agree just because people do it doesn't make it right that's what staff is the for 

15 hours ago, Teh_Gat said:

On 1/20/2019 at 2:12 PM, Teh_Gat said: