1. 1. Should I Be Major?

• Yes
    • No

Name: CPT Eternity 1L55

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 6 (No active warns)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Dep. Commissioner Bob Bob Dep. Chief Dane A. Chief Matthew

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to Major because I have always enjoyed playing as PD. I have been part of GamingLight for over a year now. PD stands out the most, it has the most unique features and the most fun to play on. As I have spent a lot of time on Captain, I have progressed my knowledge even further and help even more during PD meetings/training. I am a calm person, that does not get loud or gets angry at anyone. If I saw an officer that was messing around or not doing their job, then I would request them at PD and have a calm discussion to make them understand that it is important to follow the PD rules. I attend almost every meeting and am a useful source of help when helping create the training/meetings and giving my own ideas to help PD improve overall. I would love to have the chance of being a Major and I believe I can uphold anything that I need to from being Major. In game, I know how to act in situations, and I am good at creating a good role play experience I try to help as much as possible and give other officers a good role model to make PD low command look better overall and stand. As low command, I would enforce this on any officer and also make sure I train just as much to set an example of how to train professionally.  I am good at talking over the radio and giving clear speech using codes to help direct the government officials to what is happening and where. During a pull over, I am very heavy on my roleplay and make sure to take my time and act as if it’s real life. During pursuits, I know the methods on how to stop a moving car, as quickly as possible without causing damage to anyone else. During shoot-outs, I am good at finding cover and making sure I check for possible friendly fire and wait for tac team if they aren’t already on scene. I am also very helpful and will help anyone who asks, and I treat people with respect, no matter what rank. I also am on TeamSpeak all the time when I am on PD. I feel as though I am ready to move up to a Major as the time I have spent on Captain has been wonderful and I’ve learnt so much more as a proud command member of the Rockford Police Department.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

PoliceRP Manager

+Support

Active

Good application

Mature, knowledgeable

Only been CPT for one month though

Overall Eternity, with more time, I believe you would be a great Major!

- MSGT Timm 1A89

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 1/21/2019 at 12:07 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helpful

Deserves a promotion 

Hardworking

Good Application

Knows the rules and follows them well

Good Luck Eternity!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 6:07 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helpful

Deserves a promotion 

Hardworking

Good Application

Knows the rules and follows them well

Good Luck Eternity!

+Support for reasons stated above.

-MSGT Cashtag 1A26

• Like 1

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 27 January 2019 at 9:12 AM, Felix said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good low command

Good guy 

deserves the chance

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• 2 weeks later...