Harsher punishments.

Wolfgangg

On 1/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

The amount of RP has been decreasing on the server for over 6 months. Martial Law was a rare occurence but now it happens everyday with multiple bank robberies and mass shootings. Nobody roleplays on the server anymore and those that try will just get gun downed by CC with negevs. We need to be more harsh with punishments (dare I say like what Valk did). There was a lot of things I don't agree with Valk but he damn made sure people actually roleplayed and didn't break rules by banning them. PoliceRP is now actively mocked by it's own playerbase as a DarkRP with vehicles and contain no RP whatsoever. It's sad to see this occur but it's been happening for months now and everyone just kinda accepted it. The excuse of 'it's a semi-serious rp' doesn't mean people should get away shooting people or cops every 2 minutes. If we want the server to go back to what it used to be, back when I first joined and RP actually occured, then we need to start being much harsher with rule breakers. As wolf said the warn system is flawled and people don't care about it. I see staff give people warns for RDM/FailRP and just put them back down with a "Don't do that again". I love this server and community but it's been toxic and just constant no RP for a very long time. We need to go back to what we used to be, a server that can still have those crazy moments. But make them a rareity not the norm. A lot of people have left the community in recent months for these reasons of no more RP. It's just not fun constantly going from one shooting to another and the offenders just keep getting away with it. We need to come down hard on those that fail to even attempt to roleplay and simply minge/ban them. If we don't do something soon then I feel it will be too late to fix this problem. Then eventually the players that really do care like myself and many others will give up and leave, because it's not fun anymore.

I agree, lockdowns are still useless to everyone so to stop crime we enforce martial law, ive seen way too many shootouts and PD cant take one CC's because they get full armor from the hospital and they spawn with a medkit, they also have a negev while PD has a P250 and or MP5/M4A1 which are terrible weapons regardless. I have only had three very RP traffic stops out of 150+ where they either pull a gun or drive away. Traffic stops either devolve into A: You stop them and once you tell them they are getting a ticket ($750 at most) they drive off resulting in a chase. B: You put a spike strip in the middle of their vehicle so they can't drive off then they whine about it being "failRP" and you get either an admin called or a person wanting you dead 24/7, C : They pull a gun and you are under fearRP. D : Its a felony traffic stop and they have 5+ guns pointed at them yet they somehow pull out a negev and spray you down resulting in a big chase/ shootout or E: They get their friend to ram their car into yours / blow it up to stop your car. Criminals somehow get away with not RPing just because the cops are their "enemies" Their is not enough passive RP or any Criminals RPing with cops. We had to get our own CC Cop to deal with CC criminals. And like the post i quoted, i do care about RP on this server and i feel that there should be a certain class/ section of classes that DO kill cops. Its very annoying to get shot only because you are a cop. Also micspam is very annoying and common.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

+ Support

The amount of RP has been decreasing on the server for over 6 months. Martial Law was a rare occurence but now it happens everyday with multiple bank robberies and mass shootings. Nobody roleplays on the server anymore and those that try will just get gun downed by CC with negevs. We need to be more harsh with punishments (dare I say like what Valk did). There was a lot of things I don't agree with Valk but he damn made sure people actually roleplayed and didn't break rules by banning them. PoliceRP is now actively mocked by it's own playerbase as a DarkRP with vehicles and contain no RP whatsoever. It's sad to see this occur but it's been happening for months now and everyone just kinda accepted it. The excuse of 'it's a semi-serious rp' doesn't mean people should get away shooting people or cops every 2 minutes. If we want the server to go back to what it used to be, back when I first joined and RP actually occured, then we need to start being much harsher with rule breakers. As wolf said the warn system is flawled and people don't care about it. I see staff give people warns for RDM/FailRP and just put them back down with a "Don't do that again". I love this server and community but it's been toxic and just constant no RP for a very long time. We need to go back to what we used to be, a server that can still have those crazy moments. But make them a rareity not the norm. A lot of people have left the community in recent months for these reasons of no more RP. It's just not fun constantly going from one shooting to another and the offenders just keep getting away with it. We need to come down hard on those that fail to even attempt to roleplay and simply minge/ban them. If we don't do something soon then I feel it will be too late to fix this problem. Then eventually the players that really do care like myself and many others will give up and leave, because it's not fun anymore.

Honestly 

This is what I’ve been saying to people in the Game.

The server has gotten mingey in the past two months people are abusing the system we can’t keep giving slaps on the wrist for minge and Staff disrespect and I’m not saying the hey F you kind of disrespect but the bruh I don’t give a shit kind. especially for a few days ago someone was RDMing in parking lot disrespecting staff and placed a base in the middle of the parking spots so no one could spawn vehicles.

I reported him twice, staff verbal warned him and he just basically said fuck You and continued doing it. So I got him into a sit and boom another verbal warning after he fears RP-Ed me and Blatantly revenged RDMed me on video.

when I went to get it he killed me in a sit and finally got minged for 5 minutes 

only 5 

this should have been stopped earlier by stricter rules

given that it is up to the admin I won’t name 

but I don’t think he should of just verbal warned

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

Closed

I dont really feel like we need a rule or guideline for this, as most staff who realize someone is minging does this anyway

I can mention this in the next staff meeting though for clarification

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017