SCP-RP Growth (Thank You)

Igneous

Igneous, 

this wouldn’t be possible without your dedication. You’ve done so much for the server, and I’m excited to see what Carpenter will bring to the table. 

Thank you to all the players who are active (shout out to CI), and I hope to see you guys to continue your time with us on GL. 

• Thanks 1

Igneous, 

You were the first ever SA ans you really helped get this server going. Thank you for everything youve done, and thank you to all the fellow Command members. We coulnt of done it without everyone. Cheers to success!

- Head of Security Timmemes 1H01

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Also, lets not forget Mike who really brought this show to life! @Mikedanoobgamer

I believe that Carpenter can keep his legacy going, as he is a dedicated and active member of SMT!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Also, lets not forget Mike who really brought this show to life! @Mikedanoobgamer

I believe that Carpenter can keep his legacy going, as he is a dedicated and active member of SMT!

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

Igneous, 

You were the first ever SA ans you really helped get this server going. Thank you for everything youve done, and thank you to all the fellow Command members. We coulnt of done it without everyone. Cheers to success!

- Head of Security Timmemes 1H01

Agree with both what Timmemes said!

Everyone did something! Thank you everyone!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, October said:

Igneous, 

this wouldn’t be possible without your dedication. You’ve done so much for the server, and I’m excited to see what Carpenter will bring to the table. 

Thank you to all the players who are active (shout out to CI), and I hope to see you guys to continue your time with us on GL. 

This wouldn't be possible without zuther the great event team, staff team, and sSMT. R.I.P mike.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic