Chris Py's Captian Application

Should Chris Py CPT? Yes or No?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be CPT?

• Yes he should be CPT.
    • No he really shouldn't.

1.  What is your In-Game Name? USAF AFSOC 1LT Chris Py

2. What are you applying for? CPT

3. How much time do you have in-game total( 4 days and 6 hours minimum) : 1 week and 4 days

4. Why do you want to be Captain ( 50 words minimum): I believe I should be Captain because I have been on the server for a while and can be a great asset. I am one of the few active United State Airforce soldiers and I will make our numbers rise. A problem with our branch is we aren't promoting or training new troops, I have been asked to be tryouts, but as a 1LT I cannot host them. I really do believe that if I were a Commanding Officer for the United States Airforce I could bring us back.

5. Who would you like to see you as Captain ( Two officers minimum): Jackal and Warwinner

6. Why should we trust you with Captain? ( This is a high rank in USAF. 50 words minimum): You can trust me for captain because I have been a high ranking soldier in the United States Military before and this time I won't leave without warning. I have no strikes on the United States Airforce but have been blacklisted from Military Police for inactivity. I promise you I will not betray this branch for anything and will help us prevail through these hard times.

7. What is your timezone? EST

8. What is your USAF rank? ( 1LT+): 1LT

9. How often can you be on? Almost everyday, but weekend will very.

10. Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire? I will lead the good soldiers of the United States Army into battle, I will do anything to protect them, and help us win these wars/missions.

Edited by christian7404
Sorry couldn't ask any active officers other than Warwinner

Known this boi for a minute. 

- Very Active

- Great Soldier

- Great Leader

+ Support

- Not Ace

Edited by [ESC] A

13 hours ago, [ESC] A said:

- Very Active

- Great Soldier

- Great Leader

+ Support

- Not Ace

3 hours ago, bahremu said:

17 hours ago, [ESC] A said:

- Very Active

- Great Soldier

- Great Leader

+ Support

- Not Ace

+ Support

Great on MP and USAF when I was there and trained him. 

Good luck on Captain!

+ Support

Is active

Does a great job on USAF

Listens to orders

P.S. Your two recommendations aren't officers!

On Hold

This application is set to on hold due to it showing you're a Second Lieutenant on the roster and not a First Lieutenant. Speak with USAF High Command to get it fixed or speak with me.

- Lieutenant General Brandon

Denied

No one in USAF High Command told you to apply for Captain and your a 2LT on roster not a 1LT so I don't know if you thought you could get away by lieing on your application or not but that is unacceptable. Reapply when you are officially a 1LT and your off trial period.

18 minutes ago, Brandon0623 said:

Denied

No one in USAF High Command told you to apply for Captain and your a 2LT on roster not a 1LT so I don't know if you thought you could get away by lieing on your application or not but that is unacceptable. Reapply when you are officially a 1LT and your off trial period.

Forums weren't up to date. He is 1LT and I don't think anyone needs outright permission to ask for applications (Unless a change has been made since and I haven't been made aware of it.)

16 hours ago, bioswales said:

Forums weren't up to date. He is 1LT and I don't think anyone needs outright permission to ask for applications (Unless a change has been made since and I haven't been made aware of it.)

Nope, only need permission if you’re a 2LT & not 1LT.