Fasle Warn

Keuka

Your In-game: Keuka

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196577734

The admin's name in-game: Tim Brown

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N\A

What warning did you receive: RDM/LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): GRRR.PNG.98bc6eeb7eab6c7949026598cd4e48c1.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: This warn was not necessarily false but I was not the one who deserves a warn. I was at a friends house (STEAM_0:0:92096829) who I had just introduced to the server so while he was getting introduced like reading the MOTD I went to grab food for both of us. I came back to him killing CERT Duv with my chainsaw (RDM Reason), he then tried to cover it up by turning off the PC (LTAP reason). I then re connected to the server to try and explain the situation but when we were all brought to a roof, Duv stated “I don’t want to deal with this right now”. So Tim returned us all and didn’t let me get a chance to talk to him or anyone else. I realize this is not an excuse and that staff hear this story all the time but I will have the person comment on this post saying how it was his fault for further evidence. I really hope I can get this warn removed as I hope people do understand and realize where I am coming from and will +support

Any extra information: My friend is also a jerk

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

1 minute ago, Tom Brown said:

-Support

Warn is valid, you are held responsible for whoever uses your account(had this happen to me) 

So moral of the story: don’t leave your computer out without locking it if you step away LOL

52 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I mean sorry but you just shouldn't let untrusted people on your account while you're gone. 

Prior to the problem with Bobby where the player on your account chainsawed him, the player also tried to chainsaw me and others. After I brought you all to the sit, you said your mic wasn't working and said you were gonna switch accounts and get back to me, which you never did. 

In my opinion, the warn is valid.

- Support

I understand what you are saying but it did happen on your account so you are held accountable for what happens on it. It doesnt matter if Duv didnt want to deal with it, Tim should have heard during the sit if he didnt and maybe he would have felt some sympathy. The warn is valid, make sure you have physical evidence next time you make a false warn appeal.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:19 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I mean sorry but you just shouldn't let untrusted people on your account while you're gone. 

On 1/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, Smoke said:

- Support

I understand what you are saying but it did happen on your account so you are held accountable for what happens on it. It doesnt matter if Duv didnt want to deal with it, Tim should have heard during the sit if he didnt and maybe he would have felt some sympathy. The warn is valid, make sure you have physical evidence next time you make a false warn appeal.