1 member has voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Your name” - Event Team App

Name:  Mason

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):   9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  I do not have any experience being an event team member.

How Active are you?:  Im on at least twice a week.

How many warns do you have?:  3

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:   My main goal as an event team leader would be to make it all around fun for the whole server.  I know im a new person in the community, but I have a spark of confidence.  I will start making documents for the ideas I have for events and the other event team members. Events are a fun way to change the activity of the server.  I would often take requests about what people want the next event to be, I could even make it fun for the CI.  I am a very creative person, all around, and i get along great with the other players.  Most of the people I started out with on the server, know im a good and responsible player. I would always ask for player's opinions on my events, and always try to change up my events so nothing became too dull. Its all for fun in the end but it can be about friendships and the opportunity to make more, putting a positive light on the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  I Imagine SCP 939 getting out of the facility and a bunch of MTF are trying to recontain them, but the catch is, CI forces are trying thier best to stop the MTF from containing 939.  Meanwhile in the facility,  Multiple euclid class SCPs are escaping and the GENSEC forces have to try to both handle the SCPs and the D-class. At the end, if they win, i will ask if it was fun, but if they end up using the Omega warhead, then after the server resets i will ask if it was fun.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?  My favorite SCP was always 173. I have memories with videos of that guy when i was a kid. It was my first SCP I ever heard of.