• yes
    • no

Steam Name: [GL] Toxitman

Ingame Name: Toxitman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176086493

Have you donated to the server? Yes 200+

Staff Restriction Length: 2 months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: ArmyGuy

Reason for Staff Restriction: Leaving staff. (I guess he never tolded me)

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): So i left staff like everyone else and when i did leave i got staff restricted and also when other people leave the dont get staff restricted and also i was never tolded i was getting staff restricted. Now something else is that i know i left on a bad term but I want to come back. I voice my mind and I am sorry for it. I sorry if i disrespected SMT in my 48hr notice. I want to come back and help the community and show that i can and will be helpful. I will be more respectful and active if and when i become staff again. Im sorry for everything that i have done  and said. i hope you take this and know i am sorry. Thanks -Toxitman

Edited by Toxitman

2 hours ago, maral the great said:

+/- you left staff the first time because of ratio (correct me if I’m wrong)and kinda showed no care for staffing but everyone deserves a second try 

I did leave because of that. I and im sorry for the way i voiced my opinion in leaving staff

3 hours ago, maral the great said:

+/- you left staff the first time because of ratio (correct me if I’m wrong)and kinda showed no care for staffing but everyone deserves a second try 

Agreed, everyone deserves a second chance.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

20 hours ago, maral the great said:

• Fame locked this topic