Nucleus' Resignation

Nucleus

Well this is my resignation. It was a good department for most of it. This is my 48-hour notice

@arollin96227 Thanks for training me (I think it was you), being a great person, friend and colleague. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

@Razonix Thanks for being a great chief in my short time of being in EMS.

@Tigersden11 You were a great colleague and person for EMS. Good luck for your future too.

@Jason Tucker We may have had our differences recently but keep being good with those discord bots.

@Timmemes Keep doing well, it was a pleasure to work with you.

There are multiple reasons for my resignation but I will not disclose them on here. If you want to chat about it then msg me somehow.

Thanks for everyone who has been there.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Dang ? 

Command really droped the ball on this one

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Tbh @Timmemes it was a long time coming. I knew this would be happening before my LOA ended, I just felt it.

• Sad 2

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

This could have ended in a completely different way if High Command was different in some ways and handled it differently.

• Like 1