SAIC ROLL CALL (ends 1/26/19)

andrewchynd

*IMPORTANT*

If you are a Special Agent In-Charge and would like to keep your rank, reply to this post using the correct format (ends 1/26/19) if you fail to do this you will be demoted to SA!

Name and Callsign on roster:

Your activity:

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words):

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words):

Edited by andrewchynd

Name and Callsign on Roster: Stephen SAF2

Your activity: LOA

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I believe I should keep my rank as a Special Agent in Charge because I feel I deserve the role because of my leadership and skills I have that have gotten me to this rank. I also worked really hard on this rank, and losing it would be terrible to me.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): One thing I should be doing as a Special Agent in Charge is supervising lower-ranked FBI agents. Another thing I should be doing as a Special Agent in Charge is taking control of situations if there are no tac-teams or more higher-ranked FBI agents on. One last thing I should be doing as a Special Agent in Charge is help the higher-ups as in EAD, DAD, etc.

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on Roster: Kondracky SAF10

Your activity: Long Term LOA

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I believe I should keep my rank as a Special Agent in Charge because I feel I deserve the role because of my leadership and skills I have that have gotten me to this rank. I also worked really hard on this rank, and losing it would be horrible to me.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): One thing I should be doing as a Special Agent in Charge is supervising lower-ranked FBI agents. Another thing I should be doing as a Special Agent in Charge is taking control of situations. Train PA's. Andhelp in raids ect

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on roster: Dunkin SAF25

Your activity: Active 

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I've been playing for ages. I've been on FBI almost everyday so that's a plus. I also am getting back into the flow of things of not being on the server. I also think you should keep me as SAIC because of how professional I am and how easy I am to talk to. 

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): I should be training and doing ride along with PAs. Taking control of FBI situations. Lastly I should be recommending the lower ranks for promotions if theyre ready to be promoted.

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on roster: BigJohnny

Your activity: active (been on Minecraft lately)

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I think I should be kept as special agent in charge because when I am on FBI I like to supervise all of the lower ranking making sure that they are following the SOP and that they are not minging around and that FBI isn’t getting the name of a mingey department 

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): 3 things I should be doing as saic is supervising lower ranking agents, and making sure that they are not breaking the SOP and what not. I should be giving Lower ranking agents tips on how to be a good FBI agent and assist them in situations where they might need help and might be confused. I should be watching how lower rankings usually do things and if they are doing good I would recommend them for a promotion, and if they don’t know what to do in some situations me and a few other SAIC’s will set up a training to help out the lower rankings learn how to deal with almost any situation they encounter. 

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on roster: Crunchy SAF24

Your activity: Very Active

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I should be kept as SAIC because I know what I’m doing and I’m on every day. I know how to supervise the FBI, and I work very well in communication I’m also very serious with my job.  I think I fit very well in FBI and should stay as SAIC.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): As SAIC I should be supervising FBI, helping out training the PAs and I should be  assisting in raids and negotiations.

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on roster: Gat SAF23

Your activity: LOA, but before Active

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words):  I feel you guys should keep me as SAIC due to the fact of my activity, knowledge of the rules/sop and how I help lower ranks. I am very active on the server and FBI. With my current rank it took a lot of hard work. With my time on the server I've learned the rules as FBI, through just being active and helping host training's. Thank you command for all the hard work you do and giving me the opportunity to be a SAIC.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): There are multiple things SAIC’s should be doing. One of them is to be respectful and mature to all players at all times. Another thing is they should be supervising the lower agents helping them when they need it. Finally we should report to low command and do as they say.

• Like 1

Name and Callsign on roster: Rose SAF9

Your activity: Just got of of LOA today, So everyday now

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I should be kept as SAIC due to my Loyalty to the unit, ability to lead in situations, and my daily activity. I am also more then willing to help out newer members in need, host things that need to be hosted, and help out command in anyway they need. Lastly I have made good friend here in FBI with several members and I plan on being here for quite sometime.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): Three things that I should be doing as an SAIC is helping newer members learn the ropes, taking charge of situations when I am the only one available to do so, and helping out command whenever they ask.

• Like 1

Kenneth Kings

Name and Callsign on roster: FBI SAIC Greg SAF3

Your activity: Active all day everyday when im not working

Why we should keep you as a SAIC: well because I play all the time I am on in the mornings I love hanging with all the lower rank FBI. I do my job when its needed. why I should keep my rank because I do the work I yell at people when I need to I believe people think I do a great job as saic ect. 

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC: taking command when its needed.

making sure ssa lower are doing there jobs.

training pa making sure there not doing things that they should not be doing 

• Like 1

• Head Admin

Name and Callsign on roster: FBI SAIC MiKeY SAF5

Your activity: Semi active i have to focus on school but ill still be on FBI when i can

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words):  Well i feel like i should stay as a SAIC because i help the FBI DAD+ with trainings when they need it.  If i was an lower rank i couldn't help them with the trainings. I also have been playing on Police RP for a long time so i know what to do and not to do.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): the first thing i should do as an SAIC is to  follow the command members commands and help them if they need my help. The second thing i should do is watch over the lower ranks and help them with their problems. The third thing i should do is take control of situations if there is no Tac units on.

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Name and Callsign on roster: Smalls SAF19

Your activity: Been very active, had a lot of plans last week so I wasn't on much

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I should be SAIC because I am very active. I have been in FBI for 2 months now so I have a lot of experience. I also help out with AI as a investigative agent.  I enjoy working with other FBI agents and Rping with them as well as having fun but making sure people know what FBI is about.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): SAIC main job is to watch over SAA's down. I think one of my main job is to train the PA's and help them as new agent. We also assist all command as well as a lot of us join sub branches and help FBI in that way.

Name and Callsign on roster : FBI SAIC JUAN SAF 16

Your activity: Very Active During The Week. Hard on Weeknds.. 

Why should we keep you as SAIC: You guys should keep me because, i am very loyal to the FBI department. Online for countless hours to serve my lovely community. I love handing down great information to barely experience trainees to further their knowledge about FBI. Also, i am great friends with nearly all of our department and thats a great thing. Looking forward the near future for me and the others. Thank You. 

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC: Leading the FBI when their is no other available higher ups. Passing down great information and experience to lower ranks.Also, cracking down on criminal activity and illegal operations.       

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

Name and Callsign on roster: FBI SAIC Havoc SAF12

Your activity: Active 

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words) One primary reason the FBI should consider keeping me is due to the fact that I am so willing to learn more as a FBI Agent. Also the fact that not only am I a good follower when needed; I can also take Lead and Control with the Health and Safety of my team in mind when needed. Every day I come onto the FBI with a positive attitude to work together and have a good, fun time doing so! I take Pride with being on the FBI.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): One Primary Objective as a SAIC is to Listen and Follow Orders from High Command EAD/DADs.(we love u) A Secondary Primary Objective as SAIC is to Lead and Guide The FBI with integrity and professionalism when no High Command are available. Assisting with low command and keeping them in check would be a 3rd primary objective. Also taking control of hostage situations/critical scenarios when no TAC/SWAT would be on is easily a Primary Objective. 

Thank you!

Name and Callsign on roster: Business Man SAF26

Your activity: Very Active

Why we should keep you as a SAIC: 
I put my rank on a whole another level as well as always one to follow protocol. I do my best enthusiastically encouraging those around me to put more effort in their ranks or scenarios. I read the Standard Operational Procedures everyday that way I know what's expected for my fellow agents and myself. I have given assignments to the other agents since it's my responsibility to be a leader when they are active on duty.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC:
One; Supervise the lower ranks and reporting to low command. 
Two; Enforcing the Federal Bureau of Investigation Standard Operational Procedures to agents.
Three; Being a prime example for what is expected out of this rank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Name and Callsign on roster: JimLeahy SAF11

Your Activity: Very Active

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ Words): I believe I show great leadership qualities and I am always working hand and hand with my fellow agents. From working on an investigation or going on patrol, I prioritize great response time as well as able to keep myself organized in some of the toughest situations. I like to conduct many different FBI related work when I find myself to be the highest command currently active. Such work includes Training, Bait Car, Undercover investigations, and etc.

3 things you should be doing as an SAIC:

1. Assisting my fellow agents in time of need.

2. Supervise FBI commands SSA and lower.

3. Assist higher ups with training and other FBI related matter.

Name and Call sign on roster: Bryan SAF6

Your activity: ACTIVE

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words):  Well I Think I should stay at SAIC because i watch over the lower ranks and I'm on when i have the extra time to be , i have loyalty to the FBI i mean i love playing on the job and i enjoy hanging around with the lower ranks and yeah

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): Watching over the lower ranks to make sure they are doing right / Reporting to low command \ controlling the situations when there are no TAC units on

Name and Callsign on roster: SAIC CrimzonEmpire SAF19

Your activity: Retiring 

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I'm gonna be retiring so Not much to say

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): Simple you're the supervisory command

Keep Lower ranks in line - Assist Command in training etc

Yada yada I love you guys but my duties in SS overtake my time

43 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Name and Callsign on roster: SAIC CrimzonEmpire SAF19

Your activity: Retiring 

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I'm gonna be retiring so Not much to say

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): Simple you're the supervisory command

Keep Lower ranks in line - Assist Command in training etc

Yada yada I love you guys but my duties in SS overtake my time

Was nice having you crimson hope you enjoy SS

Name and Callsign on roster: Elvis SAF18

Your activity: Semi Active

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): I should be kept as a SAIC because of how important it is to have a good supervisor making sure everything is going smoothly. I have never gotten in trouble before and remain strike less. Lower ranks need a helping hand getting to know how things work and I can be there for them and show them the ropes.

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): One main thing I would say SAIC should be doing is making sure agents are in check. It's important to make sure the lower ranks are doing their job and doing their job right. Secondly, you should be working together. I think it's important to have some backup and teamwork with other agents and even other departments can come a long way. Lastly SAIC's should be making sure they are being the best role model. People say monkey see monkey do and it's true so we need to make sure the lower ranks know what's right or wrong.

Name and Callsign on roster: Noah Lee SAF10

Your activity: Everyday this past week, hoping to continue this week to come and on OR {ACTIVE}

Why we should keep you as a SAIC (50+ words): You should keep me as SAIC, because i just got it, and i wish to keep all of the lower ranking agents in check and help in any operations or any thing that the FBI dose as a whole. and i think as you guys have seen i have the potential of being a great leader and i want to stay and show to you, by staying SAIC or moving up the ranks one day ?

3 Things you should be doing as a SAIC (20+ words): Keep lower ranking Agents in check, assist low ranking agents when they need assistance, and take lead of situations when needed

Edited by Noah Lee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.