VII Family Report

Jeffe

Your in game name: Jeffe

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59895011

The player's in game name: VII Family, Specifically Asian, Whiskey the Bartender, James Vania

The player's steam ID (required): James Vania(STEAM_0:1:162134112), VII Whiskey the Bartender VII(STEAM_0:106669777), VII Asian VII(STEAM_0:419514622)

What did the player do: Multiple accounts of FailRP when it comes to negotiating, the clip shows them giving me 10 seconds to get all PD to DOC from bank then one of them shooting me with an AWP while I was negotiating, also, you can see James adverting assist without VII in his name and then changing it at 2:19 when it says in the MOTD: "After changing your name to join a family, you may not assist/help out anyone in that family with any criminal activity for a total of 3 minutes". They also ran out of the vault during an active robbery and tried to kill the negotiator

Evidence (required): https://plays.tv/s/M39sR2XkG1Px

What do you believe should happen to the player: Overall, a warn for each of them and a family strike since this isnt the first run in myself or other players have had with them. I feel that they should all be warned for either FailRPx2/ARDM for the hostage thing and that James should be also warned for the name thing

Any extra information: Gamik told me to make this, also dont question my loud breathing, my mic is just rarted

3 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

FailRP is obvious among all of them. Should all be warned appropriately. 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fame unlocked and locked this topic