Official State Trooper Roll Call

Jogerino

nGame Name: Romero

Trooper Rank & Badge #:  Senior Trooper 1T85

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?  Yes, because everyone treats me nice and with a lot of respect. In addition, the Command is very helpful and caring.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?

1. Teamwork on like back ups for 10-38's, 10-80's, and raids.

2. DOC roleplay needs a bit more of improvement.

3.  Roleplay aspect in general needs a little of improvement.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.

No.

Edited by SM Romero

InGame Name: Maral 

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Cpl 1T67

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? yes im treated fine

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? 

More Training it helps me and alot of other trooper be better at our job

riding with fellow trooper most of the time i ride alone and i keep getting rekt in shootouts

More help in traffic stop i feel most of the time im alone even when i request more units

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. nope

Edited Friday at 07:34 PM by Jogerino

InGame Name:hunt

Trooper Rank & Badge #:Trooper SNR 1T87

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

Yes I get treated the same as everyone it is a really nice community we have at RST

More checkpoints 

buddying up 

helping pd more 

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.

no

InGame Name: Huner

Trooper Rank & Badge #: LT 1T31

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

Yes, everyone in state treats me with their highest respect that they can give. 

1) Actually roleplay out a situation and not just hurry up and zoom past a car accident. Like if see a car in the middle of the road put your DIR lights on and move the car from the middle of the road.

2) Do call outs and the 10-codes. I shouldn't hear im in a traffic stop. Actually say "Im in a 10-38 with a bla bla bla bla"

3) Also when taking a prisoner into jail make sure to read them they're rights and dont go zooming past red lights with your CODE 3 lights on. Theres absolutely no reason for that. 

4) Also obey ALL TRAFFIC LAWS, stop at red lights, stop at stop signs, AND DONT RIDE UP ON THE CURBS TO GET AROUND SOMEONE 

NEGATIVE

~LT HUNER 

InGame Name: Emmu

Trooper Rank & Badge #: LT, 1T33

Answer: N/A Due to Rank

In game name: PAPA

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SNR 1T89

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? I have to say yes indeed. I have been given multiple chances to give advice on things that need to be done to help improve our department and some pieces of my advice have even been used and it just shows that your advice no matter what the rank, your advice will always be taken in its full entirety depending on if its valuable or not.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? For starters, I would appreciate if out department would continue to use proper radio communication. I feel like our communication is decreasing in efficiency and and in general usage at some points so please have people improve. 2nd, please PLEASE stop just shooting people at traffic stops for no reason and just do what we are here to do and role-play please not everything is about combat at all times. 3rd please keep yourself professional as much as possible please to avoid drama and problems revolving around our department, we want to keep our department as clean as possible so please take these things I have recommended into consideration and this is to EVERYBODY in the department

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. Honestly i feel like I have said everything I had to say in question 2.

~PAPA

InGame Name: Pull

Trooper Rank & Badge #: MAJ 1T10

Yes, everyone in state treats me with their highest respect that they can give.

1) Actually roleplay out a situation

2) Do call outs and the 10-codes.

3)obey ALL TRAFFIC LAWS,

Question 3: Do you have any other issues of things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. 

Nope

InGame Name: Elvis

Trooper Rank & Badge #: CPL 1T63

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes, I have not been disrespected by anyone and everyone is nice.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? I think we need to focus on more roleplay situations we could due such as more traffic stops and checkpoints. Also I don't know why we are called "Rockford State Troopers" considering Rockford isn't a state. We should be call Illinois state troopers. Lastly we should get better communication on radio. Not that our communications is bad but it could improve. Also due to all the players and departments radio can get out of hand at times.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. I think that CERT should get a new AR. An AK-47 is not roleplay at all and something a police force would never use in the US. Also the pistol for state could use a buff as it only does 17 damage compared to the other pistols in the server that do around 30.

Edited by dubsmaster

InGame Name : Sean

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SNR 1T80

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? 1. Get rid of the minges in state. 2. Be more strict command to hand out strikes when needed. 3. Just overall be more serious and have an intent to roleplay.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. No

P.S. : I know im late but i havent check the forms in a will soo yuhh.

• 4 weeks later...

InGame Name: ProdCode

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SNR 1T77

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes every one is very nice

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?  Not following the sop/more traffic stops/speed gun

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. No

InGame Name:Jack

Trooper Rank & Badge #: CPL 1T77

Yes?

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?CERT Buffs/More activity/More command

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.No not really

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."