Official State Trooper Roll Call

Jogerino

Rockford State Trooper Roll Call

Due By: 1/22/2019 - 11:59PM

Note if no response is seen from you in 96 hours, you will be removed off the roster immediately no question asked.

*Please Note this is for State Troopers only; Any other responses will be deleted*

InGame Name:

Trooper Rank & Badge #:

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.

Edited by Jogerino

InGame Name: Gibbi

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Trooper 1T

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

No, people usually just back talk me and be rude to me like always

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?

Disrespect Reforms

Driving Reforms

CERT Reforms

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.

Nope

InGame Name: Livebait

Trooper Rank & Badge #: CPL 1T64

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes everyone is very nice in state and they are always willing to help everyone 

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? More speed traps around the city assisting in more pursuits and also following the SOP and setting up road blocks and barricades and bank robberies ect

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. No

InGame Name: Richmond

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Colonel, 1K35

Answer: N/A Due to Rank

InGame Name: Death

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SGT/ T53

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes Poeple Treat me For What i am In State

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? Activity I Would love to see more Troopers on/ i Would Love to see More Training Sessions Cause there Fun and u Learn From em/More Meetings so We can Know Eachother More

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. N/A

InGame Name: Prog

Yes I and everyone i have seen in state have been treated fairly and are always willing to help each other.

1: More State checkpoints and speed traps

2: More use of spike strips, road blocks ETC when a 10-80 is happening

3: Having more 10-38 and 10-80's

Nope

InGame Name:Trooper LT Bobby 1T32

Trooper Rank & Badge #:LT/1T32

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? N/A due to rank

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?N/A due to rank

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. N/A due to rank

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

InGame Name: Etho

Trooper Rank & Badge #:  Trooper | 1T

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?  Yes, I only joined not to long ago and lots of the higher-ups and lower ranks are very kind and always willing to help. ?

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?  1. With State cars having some kind of radar system would be nice for more roleplay/ Speeding tickets won't be known as "Assumed."  2. More training sessions. 3. As a department, we could improve on actually doing Traffic Control for example at a Bank/Gen Store Raid/Robbery, To increase RP.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. Nope.

InGame Name: Mike

Trooper Rank & Badge #: 2LT 1t36

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? I am treated perfectly in State its great.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? I don't really know to be honest.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. I have strong dislikes towards someone not naming names.

InGame Name: 

Josh

Trooper Rank & Badge #: 

SGT #1T54

Yes

1) Better radio usage, 2) More active command, 3) Higher standards in acceptig people

I feel people are being promoted way too fast which makes people that have been in state for long time care less about the department. I also disagree how DOC is seperated from State as I felt that was one of the big attractions to join State. Other things such as letting in questionable players is making the state department less and less professional as time goes on.

InGame Name: Bush

Trooper Rank & Badge #1M84 and 1T84

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? No. Stop calling me inactive.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? 1. Stricter 2.More Trainings 3.Buff cert

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.Stop calling me inactive

InGame Name: Wheat

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? No, People believed that i paid someone to mass RDM and after this accusation, i got blacklisted for a day or two. They jumped to conclusions whenever said RDMer claimed he had proof but refused to give it. I never got to share my side of the story and the proof wasn't shown. The blacklist shouldn't have ever happened and if it was someone higher ranking, they wouldn't have been blacklisted temporary or not. However, i do believe i do get respect from other state and most of us are level headed.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? Allow areas where checkpoints don't need permission (I.E. High traffic areas) and designate it as such. A handheld carpusher tool would be great if we need cars off roads when the driver isn't there and your car isn't there or the vehicle is in park. A radar gun, it would be great to have a frequency thing that beeps depending on how fast they are traveling or just any radar gun will do.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. You start with 125 armor as a trooper, you can only gain up to 100 armor without resetting. Dealing with a negev weilding CC with a medkit while i have only at best a shotgun and normal armor that they can get as well for money from the hospital. I feel that we should be able to regain that 125 without having to get killed as it ruins RP.

InGame Name: Kurg / James Kurgen

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Corporal | 1T66

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

Yes, I do think I am being treated fairly in state.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? 

1. Driving reforms, trainings, etc.
  2. A radar gun, when we had it, it was very usefull, as now you can't really tell if someone if speeding unless they are going really fast.
  3. More checkpoints or just lowering the requirements for checkpoints, still making them reasonable.

No, not really.

InGame Name:

Keulono

Trooper Rank & Badge #:

Trooper 1T

No, I was fully trained and due to having to leave due to life (lost job and some other things I do not want to disclose here publicly) I feel I should be on an accelerated program to get back to where I was.

I think some of the other troopers (mainly the younger ones) need to behave better in the TS 

I see so many troopers that drive in the middle of the road, no signals, and speeding. This needs to be fixed.

Meetings shouldn't be restricted to where only heads can talk. I would rather see State as a small tight and professional division than big and full of people who can't be trusted

We need to act professional both in game and on TS (I am tired of leaving state patrol because of racist jokes and minging going on

I just came back I know and this is a lot to say but this is the truth. This department use to be the best of the best and it is slipping

InGame Name: Duncan

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Trooper SNR Duncan 1T78

Yes. I have no qualms with anyone within State really, and I feel like everyone shows a decent amount of respect for one another. 

Allow checkpoints to be created+supervised by much lower ranks, I think it would add to RP, and could bring a lot of fun as well.

Better cars all-around. Why does State (esecially lower ranks) have such poopoo cars?

If someone could record the meetings or summarize them after they finish.

I feel that it's slightly unfair that it seems that you MUST attend the meetings if you want to be promoted. I have a job and online college - things that are much more important to me than Garry's Mod. I wish that hard work and dedication could be recognized without having to attend a weekly meeting. 

InGame Name: irwin

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? I am half and half, because sometimes others are giving more opportunities based on their social status with the director of a department. For example, CERT. However, I am quite pleased with my experience so far.

-CERT Reforms

-State Reforms

-More Activity/Trainings

None.

InGame Name: Andrew

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes, people are happy for me to ride with them and help me at situations, not only do other Troopers show respect but a lot of others on the server too, I've heard a few say "woah it's the Troopers" although I do feel that the higher ranks need to build a better connection with us Troopers and not just drive off while we are talking to them, they need to listen to our problems, encourage us to do well and be there for us when we are in a difficult situation in game.  we need to know that we can count on someone, and they are our higher ups.

Be able to conduct lower risk house clearances as that's what we do IRL and a SWAT team is not needed for most raids

More checkpoints/speed checks (ran correctly)

Teamspeak checks

Build a stronger relationship with the citizens of Rockford, make them feel that they can come to us with any problem, no matter how big or small

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. No

Edited by andrewchynd

InGame Name: Ronin

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Trooper CPL 1T63

Yes.  Everyone's been polite so far.

1. More checkpoints.  I don't see them too often.

2. Maybe more activity, lots of times it's just me on or just another Trooper alone if I'm on SWAT.

3. Hmm..Maybe a way for us to assist with raids a bit more?

Not at present, no.  At least not that I can think of.

InGame Name: Rando

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Trooper SNR 1T86

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?

Yes. I have had not one instance of disrespect within the department towards me and I feel as if I belong here by the way I have been so graciously accepted into State.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?

- Making all state property AOS, not just the concrete but the lawn as well up to the road

- Maybe some car reforms... the Impala should be the SS edition, not the 4cyl

- The addition of a radar gun that would work like the ticket book when you clock a car and it appends the ticket to the clocked vehicle

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.

Not at all. I love it here!

•  

InGame Name:Jack

Trooper Rank & Badge #:1T77/1CT77

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?Yep

CERT BUFF

BETTER TRAINING

MORE AND BETTER ROLEPLAY

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.NO

Edited 20 hours ago by Jogerino

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

InGame Name: Cody James

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SNR 1T81

If we are talking about who makes up State, then yes.

Radar Gun,

Checkpoints to be allowed more often/more command on,

More traffic stops.

InGame Name: Meatshield

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Trooper, T1

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? yes, have not had any problems

CHeck points

more checkpoints

let lower ranks do checkpoints

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. nope

InGame Name: Dimson

Trooper Rank & Badge #: Corporal | 1T65

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning?: I think I have a fair treatment, since I don't see any particular targeting of respect or disrespect regarding rank.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department?: In my opinion there isn't a whole lot of roleplay in-game. One day I had to deal with troopers that were not following SOP nor roleplaying in a whole (I was on staff the day this is spoken of). Stop the diss to other people, depts, ETC. Make troopers have a better way to dynamically deploy building or bump down some of the rank caps of certaint restrictions (mainly checkpoints are targeted).

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion.: People dissing other troopers because of their work ethic. These people may be aggressive, but I don't think that means diss them to the point saying they should be removed, we should change this attitude or either let them do it. The only reason of that option is because they can take control, and really understand situations.

InGame Name: Ghostly

Trooper Rank & Badge #: LT / 1T30

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? N/A due to rank.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? N/A due to rank.

Question 3: Do you have any other issues or things you would like to mention to us? Please feel free to express your honest opinion. N/A due to rank.

InGame Name: David

Trooper Rank & Badge #: SNR Trooper 1T76

Question 1: Do you feel you are being treated fairly and with the correct level of respect within State? Yes or no, and please give your reasoning? Yes, everyone is nice.

Question 2: Please list 3 or more recommendations you think would improve the atmosphere of roleplay and seriousness within the Rockford State Trooper department? More Activity, More Communication, A tiny bit better driving (Although we are known for our good driving)