2 members have voted

1. 1. Should omega be forum diplomat?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: CMO EXO Omega

Steam Name: omegarwp GL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99704700

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? yes, 327 (328 with this one).

How often are you online on the forums? Every day almost all day

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

I would like to help with the forums administration, I am a person that likes helping this community that has given me a lot of fun and great friends, so I see this opportunities to place my little part in this community be helping the people and staff members, also I would be a really active forum diplomat since I am on almost all  day and the forums page is always open on my phone, so yea I would love to help as much as I can that's the main reason I want to join to the forum diplomats, also this would help me to use a lot of my free time helping with the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I think I have a really good judgement, I haven't had any trouble with my sits in game or my support tickets, this might be proof of what I say but I think that the people that play and works with me at SWRP know I will never take a decision if I am not a 100% sure that this would be the correct path to follow

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would hide all his pots then I would try to talk with this player, so I could ask him about on what server he has been banned then I would give him the server ban appeal link and try to talk with this server SMT so he can know what this player has done and place the strike on his account for spamming, if the specific server SMT is not available i would search for any SMT

Edited by omegarwp

• 4 weeks later...