Should Elapin Become a Lieutenant   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No that Elapin should become a Lieutenant 

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

Name: Elapin

SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 2 Months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 13

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Not Needed

Why should you be promoted? : So, as you guys know, I am SM Elapin 1D83, most of you guys know me as a SWAT/SS/State Trooper. To start off, I am applying for the rank of LT to get more responsibilities. I have not been a low command member in my other departments yet because I want PD to be my first. I am a active person on PD and do my best to stay active while trying to help my other departments in situations needed. I am a Semi-Mature person which means I like having fun and I don't take RP to a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL where there is nothing else but RP. I try making being on PD fun while being mature. Sometimes I loose control and go all mingy man but then I do my best not to. I will do my best to put effort and try to make PD a better department from what it is already.  I try to put all my effort into the department and try my best to stay mature, serious, fare and keeping things running. I want to try to keep PD running well from chain of command. I am doing my best to stay calm when people diss/say non-kind words about me and I also do my best to stay active. Some people say that I am immature(not saying names) and I can understand how you can see that, I now understand why I am annoying to those who think I am. Starting for today,(1/18/2019), I will try to do my best to stay mature, not to bother people when I need them or when wanted, and to be at my best. (When I am on criminal I can have fun with you guys still) These are my reasons why I think I should be a LT.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

1 minute ago, CHEETO said:

-support 

minge 

disrespectful

dont listen to command 

doesn’t train

not active

pm me with questions but you ain’t guaranteed a answer....

Gonna have to agree with most on this everytime i hold a training of any sort you always interupt it and get in the way on a regular occurence and it really starts to annoy me and the people im training I do not believe you are suitable for command if you can not follow simple instructions.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

Elapin I dont have many problems with you, nor in SWAT or PD but you just need to get more active in PD as I have maby seen you 1 or 2 times.

Get yourself out there, get people to know better and looking at other people's comments, get in a good sunlight with people.

gl

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Unfortunately, I do not think you are ready to join command yet. I would like to see you more on the PD jobs, and training cadets. I do see you active in game, but that does not count for PD time. 

Also, I see that others have pointed out you being a minge, I am neutral on that, but if that is the case follow the MOTD and rules and become a bit mature. Good luck. 

13 hours ago, Freeze said:

-Support

Elapin I dont have many problems with you, nor in SWAT or PD but you just need to get more active in PD as I have maby seen you 1 or 2 times.

Get yourself out there, get people to know better and looking at other people's comments, get in a good sunlight with people.

gl

Sorry, but I gotta agree.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Freeze said:

-Support

gl

On 1/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, Tom Brown said:

Unfortunately, I do not think you are ready to join command yet. I would like to see you more on the PD jobs, and training cadets. I do see you active in game, but that does not count for PD time. 

Also, I see that others have pointed out you being a minge, I am neutral on that, but if that is the case follow the MOTD and rules and become a bit mature. Good luck. 

Sometimes doesn’t listen to command 

Edited by Tanner Brown

On 1/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Tom Brown said:

On 1/19/2019 at 4:42 PM, Freeze said:

-Support

gl

On 1/19/2019 at 7:40 PM, Tom Brown said:

Denied

Sorry, but High Command does not feel like your ready yet. 

Please improve on the following: activity, training cadets and maturity.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

NO FURTHER REPLIES NEEDED

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor