Tigersdens 48 Hour Notice

Kipper

Welp, I didn't think I would be doing this right now but here I am. The reason why I left is because I felt like I'm being kinda forced to go on EMS with the 2 hour quota, and I'm not having as much fun as I used to. Another thing is that command is basically handing out promotions. I'm not saying they shouldn't be promoted, but you guys are promoting them every week. Remember Koala? I trained him and a week later he was my rank. Now I'm not mad because I was a Senior LT for a couple of months, but I'm just saying. Guess I should mention people cause that's popular in resignations.

Mentions

Father @Razonix, you accepted me way back in August and even trained me even though my app was exactly 150 words.

@ShibieStorm, Should've blacklisted you when I had the chance (jk dont hurt me)

@Toxitman, You deserve deputy chief and a good high command member.

All Low command members, keep doing a good job and continue helping EMS.

All medics, Keep being active because only good things will come out of that. (promotions)

This is the end of my resignation, I will return if AMM is added, but I can only pray it will be.

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

Seeya, thank you for your service!

- Medical Captain Timmemes CP1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Well, it is sad to see you go Tiger. I hope that we will still see you around on the server. It has been a pleasure to work with you through my time at EMS and thanks for your service over these many many months.

Good luck for the future @Tigersden11.

- Medical Captain Nucleus CP2

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Yup, 100% agree. I left because they force us to get on even when we are clearly having fun with other things. People are promoted way to easily, I had just joined and by the end of the week I was one position before low command lmao, the quotas are genuinely unnecessary and where not welcomed at the meeting when they where announced.