NDSTF App

NDSTF

In-Game Name: NDSTF crabs

Steam Name:[GL] NDSTF

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121774638

Are you a Senior Moderator+? yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?

How often are you online on the forums?

everyday

What timezone are you in?ACDT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

i would really like to become apart of the team so i can help moderate the forums and make sure that no one is coming on and being racist,spamming and making other rude comments to people. i am really active on the forums im on everyday and check it out frequently. i have a true love with this community and i want to help it out in anyway i can and this would be a great way to. i am very helpful i answer any questions people may have. i want to make sure that every time a new player comes on our page looks professional and respectful. it would be a pleasure to be able to come and be apart of the forum diplomat team here.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

i believe i do since i am support and staff and i treat everyone the same and i dont take sides in situations and im pretty chill dude and i know when a situation has gone to far.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

i would first hide all the spam then pm him a link to the ban appeals for the server he had been banned from. if he continue the spam i would contact smt about it and let them take it from there

• 3 weeks later...