SCP-682 Research Log 1-17-19

AnonymousDoggo

Lore Name: Senior Researcher Doggo

Clearance Level: Level 3

List of personnel involved in testing: Agent 47 and I

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 682

Hypothesis: This is just an interview.

Observation: SCP-682 ate the D-Class and accepted the offer. Agent 47 left after the questions started. I asked him how 682 knew English, 682 responded with “By killing the farmers that raised me.” After that I asked if there were more of his species out there. His responses after that was long so I will summarize. 682 said that there are 6 more of his brothers and sisters out there one of them being 999. Turns out we somehow ruined its “formation” making 999 what it is now. 682 mention a father-like figure that wants to destroy the universe and 682 and it’s siblings are protecting us from it. Lastly 682 said he was born from something called a bribe which is some sort of tree-like thing which dies after giving birth. Interview was abruptly stopped due to Researcher Spookie trying to test on 682 without permission. 

Side Note: 682 seemed to be less aggravated around me, infact when I left it requested to see me again, I declined.

Conclusion: 682 is willing to talk about its past. Further interviewing required.

Edited by AnonymousDoggo
Spelling mistakes