Trial Moderator Application

Garlic

1. What is your in-game name?: THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST(SCP-343)       Security CPL Ticonderoga(Security personnel)

2. What is your steam name?: Lavitar_Namse

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:228590597

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, but not on gmod. I do, however, have staffing experience on Rust

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/27/12

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/30/12 (probably)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? On SCPRP, 2.

9. Have you donated? yes, 120 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, but i do have staffing experience on Rust. But the server do not have a community.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When i joined Gaming Light Community, i thought this will just be another boring community that i will not stay for that long. But i was wrong, After I joined the SCPRP server, I felt different compared to other servers. The players seemed very friendly, I felt respected on the server and of course, all the funny jokes at the D- block screaming about how being abducted by Dr. Bright is the worst things that can happen to you. But most importantly, the staffs seemed generous and helpful. they explained thing that i did not understand on and taught me a dozens of other things. And then i had a thought in my head what if i was one of them? What if one day, i became like one of the staffs? That is why I decided to try to be a trial moderator in the SCPRP server. I would like to help this positive community in anyway possible. When i like or admire some things, i put dedication in to it. And that is why I am very positive that i will do a great job as a trial moderator if you give the chance.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? According to the Admin Punishment rule book, a MassRDM would be exactly 10,000 second jail time.  And also according to the rule book, disrespect towards staff/players would be a 600 second jail time. That would logically be 10,600 Second of jail time. But i would first try to calm the Person down and explain to them on what they did wrong. And if the attempt is successful, then i will proceed to call a staff member that is higher rank than me and explain to the staff what he did wrong. Then, i would suggest the punishment time, and then i would say the logical punishment time. But after all  it is up the the higher staff member to decide on what punishment the person should receive. But assuming the attempt to calm the person down has failed. I will then proceed to mute the person in chat and on mic to prevent more situation like this. And then i will call the higher staff member to let him to handle the situation.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif