Lefty Staff Application

Lefty

1. What is your in-game name?: Security FTO SM Lefty 1S05

2. What is your steam name?: Lefty

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:123815924

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed for small minecraft servers and also small discord servers. Unfortunately I haven't staffed for a Gmod sever before.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  November 20th, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?  November 24th, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 

9. Have you donated? Nope

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I have read the whole handbook and have started familiarizing it.

13. Timezone: HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be a Trial Moderator because I get on this server almost daily for the last 2 or 3 months and I have always enjoyed playing on this server. Staff is really understanding and friendly, when I need someone to white list a trainee, I call staff and they answer almost immediately and they do there job as efficient and quickly as they can. When I am at school I always wonder what I could be missing out on the server. When I am on the server I try to be the most friendly but strict at sometimes because as a Sergeant Major I try to enforce the rules and be a role model to other people so they can do the same to others. Me being active almost everyday could help benefit the server by having someone on duty almost at all times, also by the time I get back from school, most of the time I see at least 40 - 60 players on, so me getting on could help benefit those 40 - 60 players. If this server needs me to get on, I will try to put the stuff I am doing out of my way even when I am in a middle of a game with my friends to get on the server and help that person in need. Even if this staff application gets denied you would probably would still see me still playing on this server because I really enjoy the server and I hope to see what more things would be coming in the future of SCP. That is why I should be a Trial Moderator on SCP. Thank you for reading this.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First gag them, then tell them what they are being warned for, warn them  then I would I would call a higher staff member (if online) to give them a 10,000 sec minge, if not I would just minge them for 300 sec.

-/+ Support

As Kade the 2nd said, it seems like your answer to question needs some work. What I would like to see is how you would handle the person in the sit who was yelling at you. 

A key thing that separates Gaminglight servers from other servers/communities in my mind is the staffs ability to defuse situations with players who are being verbally abusive with them. That is what I don’t see in your app. 

I will change my -/+ support based on a different response to q. 16 that takes into account what I mentioned above. Good luck!

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

15 hours ago, th3 said:

-/+ Support

As Kade the 2nd said, it seems like your answer to question needs some work. What I would like to see is how you would handle the person in the sit who was yelling at you. 

A key thing that separates Gaminglight servers from other servers/communities in my mind is the staffs ability to defuse situations with players who are being verbally abusive with them. That is what I don’t see in your app. 

I will change my -/+ support based on a different response to q. 16 that takes into account what I mentioned above. Good luck!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kade the 2nd said:

+/- Support

Your really active, and nice. But it seems like you did not read the staff handbook. Q16 could use some help. Wish you good luck.

(EDIT: Fixed somthing lol)

• Like 1