Should I be a PD Lieutenant?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a PD Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Josh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181545127

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 6-7 months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have?  0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I feel that I should be promoted because I can bring a lot of skills and qualities to PD command. I have been getting on PD during early hours, meaning some people might not see me online in other time zones. But I see that the department has been improving over recent months. However, I feel like it can do with a boost in command that can impact the department in a positive way. Some skills I have learnt through being SWAT Command for a very long time can help PD improve it's professionalism and maturity. Simple things like on how you speak to an individual can completely change how the situation unfolds. I have always said the best tool a police officer has is there mouth and using communication skills to further roleplay but bring situations under control. My experience in SWAT command can also be brought over to PD with helping out day-to-day tasks and discipline of officers. Many people do not like confrontation or being labelled the 'bad guy' for enforcing discipline and standards. I do not have this problem and will make sure that officers are following guidelines and procedures set by High Command. PD is very important as it's where all future S.W.A.T/State/FBI/SS officers will join from. Setting a high standard at the very beginning will help new players get used to the higher standards this server expects compared to others. What I have done recently is let lower ranking PD members partner up with me and I help them understand the rules and guide them on how to behave as a fellow law enforcement officer. I feel that my maturity will also help me connect better with the younger players on the server and be a role model for them. Being one of the older players on the server gives me lots of experience that I can use to help PD and new players. Giving new players further advanced skills such as trigger discipline, lethal and non-lethal and advanced emergency driving. This will improve the overall standards of officers and improve the PD's image. Other more basic skills such as learning to not crossfire is something I see PD struggle with and is a huge officer safety issue which I bring up a lot in SWAT. I could train new officers to a standard that would be very similar I expect of my SWAT officers. Helping the department and it's officers in dealing with more difficult situations when no tac units are online. I also get along with many people on the server and can interact with other PD command members very easily. I am easily approachable and willing to listen to those that are having issues and help them through whatever problems they have. I can take feedback and use that to better improve myself and continue working to being the best I can be.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+Support

Ummm its Josh...

SWAT Co-CMDR, knows how to act as Command

Active

Nice application

Tactically skilled

Nice guy

Mature

Happy

Past SA

No Warns

Been SM for a hell of a long time

The

List 

Goes

On

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Ummm its Josh...

Active

Nice application

Tactically skilled

Nice guy

Mature

Happy

Past SA

No Warns

The

List 

Goes

On

Agreed. Good Luck Josh!

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Ummm its Josh...

Active

Nice application

Tactically skilled

Nice guy

Mature

Happy

Past SA

No Warns

The

List 

Goes

On

+ Support

Good Luck! 

logan2.png

6 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Ummm its Josh...

Active

Nice application

Tactically skilled

Nice guy

Mature

Happy

Past SA

No Warns

The

List 

Goes

On

Ex. Dep Comm

1 hour ago, October said:

+support,

Josh you were an amazing SWAT CoCommander. You did so much for SWAT, and I bet you will be as dedicated to PD (if not more). You were an amazing SA, and I'm sad to see that you retired. I hope you get this position. 

PoliceRP Manager