FBI Most Wanted Raymond Redington

James Kalder

2BA309C7-8737-4BC7-94E8-7D11811E78FB.thumb.jpeg.8ffa3f38bf25fa795c10473f316f2a49.jpeg

Attention Citizens Of Rockford (Gaming Light Server) There is a Dangerous Man in Rockford Be cautious. If there is any sightings or information about this criminal contact the FBI. 500,000 Reward if arrested.

Last know location South drive by IL DOC at A wedding 

Edited by James Kalder

Mr Redington,

If you are reading this, do not worry. The Castellucio Family will take care and help you like we helped Kondracky. You have nothing to worry about my friend, just contact me or one of my associates.

Ciao,

Haley “Calypso” Castellucio

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

Mr Redington,

On Behalf of the RST We would like to ensure that we can keep you safe from the FBI, just stop by our Local Station in Rockford and state your name. We are currently the best at keeping people safe and you get a free phone call with free food and healthcare! 

Sincerely,

Trooper SNR Cody 1T81

On 1/18/2019 at 1:31 AM, Cozz said:

Mr Redington,

On Behalf of the RST We would like to ensure that we can keep you safe from the FBI, just stop by our Local Station in Rockford and state your name. We are currently the best at keeping people safe and you get a free phone call with free food and healthcare! 

Sincerely,

Trooper SNR Cody 1T81

? that’s clever

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer