Friendly Steve's Forum Diplomat Application

Friendly Steve

Should I be given the chance to be a Forum Diplomat?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the chance to be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Friendly Steve

Steam Name: [GL] Friendly Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23939222

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 394

How often are you online on the forums? Minimum once a day I try to get on as much as I can while at home on my PC or on my phone when I am out and about

What timezone are you in? EST (However due to my new job I work rotating shifts so I am up at weird times depending on the rotation

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team because I believe I possess the competencies to be a good forum diplomat. I believe to be a good judge of what is appropriate content and what is not and this would directly help me determine if posts/shout box posts should be hidden for the Head Diplomat to go over to be then removed or not. I am also a very organized person and I believe this will help me with the work of a forum diplomat to make sure the forum is kept clean and clutter free (to the extent that's allowed). With becoming a forum diplomat I understand there are a lot of powers that go with it and with the forums being the heart of Gaminglight the position must be given to trusted members. I have not abused any powers while as an Admin on PoliceRP and I like to think players view me as a fair and friendly staff member. I would try my best to continue making players experiences amazing not just in game but now in the forum and to help clear up any un needed bullying/minging.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I would. As an Admin on PoliceRP I have lower staff coming to me for help with their sits or with issues as they are RPing. I need to mentor as well as show them good judgement so it can help them with future staffing situations of their own. I do not have a single false warn against me to date and I have been staff for months with many hours invested. I believe this shows that I have good judgement and I always try to make sure the warning is true and that the punishment is truly warranted.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete the repeated spam posts and inform the player he cannot be spamming the shout box. I would then link the Ban Appeal section of the forum and tell the player that he needs to follow the format and post any evidence he has. If the player needed further help I would invite him to PM me on the forums so I can better assist him or meet with him on TS.

4 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Huge +Support 

Active on the forums everyday and has a good amount of post. He's very respectful and treats everyone the same. Very mature and a great staff member. Friendly Steve defenitly deserves Forums Diplomat in my opinion. Good luck!

-NotGhostly ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

9 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Huge +Support 

Active on the forums everyday and has a good amount of post. He's very respectful and treats everyone the same. Very mature and a great staff member. Friendly Steve defenitly deserves Forums Diplomat in my opinion. Good luck!

-Ghostly ❤️ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Huge +Support 

-Ghostly ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...