DoctorDividend@WALLst. & Gabagool Connoisseur - Ban Request

Friendly Steve

Questions
Your In-game: Friendly Steve

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23939222

The player's name in-game: DoctorDividend@WALLst. & Gabagool Connoisseur

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:69817553 (Doctor) & STEAM_0:1:75755823 (Gabagool)

What did the player do: Speed hacking or abusing a glitch unsure which one.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever SMT seems fit as I would like them to review this to see if I was in the wrong or not however I do not believe I was in the wrong.

Any extra information:
I banned these players for three weeks they were both doing the same thing however I only have footage of Doctor doing it. I had multiple reports of these guys running around faster than cars and shooting at random people. I spectated doctor and this is what I found and I was with another Staff Ghostly who also spectated this. 

+Support

You can bunny hop easily in this game, especially in gamemodes like DarkRP or PoliceRP.
But the problem that I am seeing is that he was constantly jumping on the ramp over by industrial.
I can bunny hop easily around flat/straight surfaces but over a ramp like that? I can barely if not can't pull it off. Really suspicious.

Edited by Dane

41 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

You can bunny hop easily in this game, especially in gamemodes like DarkRP or PoliceRP.
But the problem that I am seeing is that he was constantly jumping on the ramp over by industrial.
I can bunny hop easily around flat/straight surfaces but over a ramp like that? I can barely if not can't pull it off. Really suspicious.

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

I matched him in a bhop race keep in mind my CERT job has the fastest run speed and he outran me by miles

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

9 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

+/- Support.  It looks as though he's using some type of hack.  I know you can get and maintain a bit of speed bhopping down a ramp, but to do it perfectly and turn like that for that long is fairly suspicious.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

+/- leaning towards +

To me, this is either a jump script or hack. In my opinion, I know I can bhop downhill to gain speed and I also know some god level bhoppers who would be able to achieve something similar to this in ideal conditions. That being said, the server caps jumps with the scroll wheel (tested myself), and the jumps are too consistent to be legitimate in my opinion. While I don't necessarily think this is hacking, it is at the very least a bhop script which I believe is most likely, and I also believe against the rules.

On 1/17/2019 at 3:11 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Evidence on Doctor.

I was spectating Gabagool Connoisseur and I witness him doing the same thing for Doctor. I understand the +/- support for Gabagool Connoisseur due to the lack of evidence but I witness him either Speed hacking or abusing a glitch same as Doctor.

logan2.png