Jakes Trial Mod Application

Jake11111

1. What is your in-game name?: Jake

2. What is your steam name?: Jake

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:176443983

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I have plenty of experience. I have been superadmin on multiple DarkRP servers. I have also served as admin and mod on countless other RP servers ranging from DarkRP to StarwarsRP. (I am not currently staff on another server).

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)About 7 weeks ago

6. What date did you make your forums account?12/2/18 only because i was having problems with making an acount

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?2

9. Have you donated?yes i am gold vip

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) No i am not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes i have read it all the way through  and i understand it very well.

13. Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Throughout my time of being a staff member on other servers, I have come to learn invaluable knowledge on how to staff properly. I am mature, and have the ability to regulate my emotions and actions. I do not get angry easily, but will be stern if necessary. I would pledge countless hours of time to help moderate the server, and be an overall positive influence on the server and it's community. I would continue to immerse myself in the community, and get to know veteran and new players alike. I would continue to give helpful suggestions, and guide new players in the right direction. I would constantly try my best to learn new skills, and build upon the ones I already posses. I would learn from any mistakes I make, and I would be a role model to any new players. I have a great ability to staff, and find it satisfying to help solve a problem or resolve a conflict. I would continue to read over the handbook and memorize it. I would ensure I am prepared to face any obstacles, while also pursuing higher ranks of staff. Overall, I believe I would be an amazing addition to the staff team, and I would continue to pursue being a staff member on Gaming Light SCP-RP servers.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would jail TP him to me and ask him to stop swearing. If he continued, I would call for a higher up to anti-minge him and deal out the punishments accordingly. He would also be warned if he continued to swear and disrespect. ALSO THIS Was asked toy be edited by October btw I would minge him for 200 seconds cause that's the max a trial mod can even do thank you!!!

Edited by Jake11111

-support (edited: for the new info I believe you should not be staff)

I have not seen you in game but you did make a mighty fine app, Q16 is wrong as October said and you could improve on that.

Edited by Kade the 2nd
New info

HUGE - SUPPORT.

Haven't seen you ingame, q.16 is wrong, and I can't even see the staff application due to the font color and size.

This is also the same application you did on December 5th.

Edited by TOPlayz

9 hours ago, Kade the 2nd said:

-support (edited: for the new info I believe you should not be staff)

I have not seen you in game but you did make a mighty fine app, Q16 is wrong as October said and you could improve on that.

-/+ Support

As mentioned above your answer to question 16 is not fully correct. The max our Tmods can Minge is clearly stated in the Staff Handbook. It is not 200seconds. 

Also as I mentioned in someone else’s app, your response to q. 16 doesn’t seem to include how exactly you would defuse the player yelling at you. 

One thing I believe that separates Gaminglight from other communities is the way our staff team handles players who are being verbally abusive with them. I would like to see how exactly you would calm the player down during the sit beyond simply gagging them.

So in conclusion I will change my -/+ support based on a change in your answer to question 16. Good luck!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

This application is a copy and paste with some very minor changes. If you chose to re-apply for staff, be sure not to just copy your previous one and re-post it. Not to mention your only 2 posts on the forums have been staff applications.

-Support.

Edited by Igneous

big cat running GIF