New Wrench System

Haley

What you want to see? - A new Car repair system as the wrench is currently broken 

Why should we add it? -  The current wrench car repair system is broken and doesn’t repair cars

What are the advantages of having this? - Fixes a broken system that doesn’t work and makes repairing easier

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

34 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

Personally, I think just allowing us to spawn the repair kits from our f4 menu would suffice, but this would do just as well.

+Support

Only issue is this would allow people in car chases to quickly buy and repair their cars and run away again. Maybe if there was some sort of timer this would work out well.

7 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

Personally, I think just allowing us to spawn the repair kits from our f4 menu would suffice, but this would do just as well.

+Support

6 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

Only issue is this would allow people in car chases to quickly buy and repair their cars and run away again. Maybe if there was some sort of timer this would work out well.

Maybe just make a rule were they can not get repair kits in a 10 -80 unless you have not been seen for 30sec or so?

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

I think you should be able to buy 1 25% repair kit personally every so often, then add back the repair dealers/npc that comes with VCMod

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

19 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

Normally I have to walk or find a car to steal because my tires won’t repair ever.

Edited by BigJohnny

• Fame locked this topic