Demokiller's Tmod Application

demokiller

Demokiller  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Demokiller become a Trial MOD

1. What is your in-game name?:Demokiller

2. What is your steam name?:Demokiller

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:11515069

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was on 3 servers.I was on a Military rp server which died long ago because it couldn't stay on due to less donations.I was on a Starwars rp called Hiearchy.I was a senior mod on there and because the owner stopped supporting the server it died too.I was an admin on a Prison rp sever called ILgaming it is still up but I quitted because I was less active due to school.

What date did you start playing on the community? june of 2018 Can't remember

5. What date did you make your forums account? January 3,2019

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

7. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7,most of them are 2 years ago https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1626515239

8. Have you donated? No

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

11. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

12.  You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):I believe i deserve the rank because I want to stop people that are breaking the rules from ruining other people's fun. I also want to be able to stand up to other people and stop them from doing What is wrong on the server. Also I feel like if I was a staff member I could do more than I could ever do to help people. And being a staff member and being able to actually help people would make me happy because I am not only doing right but also stopping the bad. I also want to join the staff because I want to put a stop to people like minges. I want this server to have less people that are ruining other people's fun. I also want for this server to grow and have more and more players on it. If it does grow to a larger population though I want all those players to be good, kind, and nice people and not the rulebreakers that get in trouble. I also wish for this server to stay up and running unlike other servers that I have been on before. Lastly I wish for the players and the staff to have fun always while playing on the server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?Firstly i would jail teleport them to a sit.Then I would bring the person who made the complaint and I would try to calm him if he was angry.Then I would ask what happened.Afterwards I would check logs to see if he was telling the truth.Thirdly I would ask the person to stop cursing,If he doesn't I would gag him.I would then warn him/her for Mass RDM/dissrespecting staff and ask a Admin+ to Antiminge him/her for 10,000 Seconds.

Edited by demokiller
Misspell

42 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- First forum post was your application

- Never seen in game (Might be time zones)

- Feels like you are sincere about becoming staff and question #16 was decently well done

Try getting to be known more in the community and increase your forum activity!

- support 

- never seen Ingame 

-okey app 

buddy try to get more in ts and interact whit players and staff! If you want to know more how you can improve pm me. 

Other then that good luck 

2 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- Feels like you are sincere about becoming staff and question #16 was decently well done

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

New forums account

First post on forums account

Never seen in game 

App could use a little more work

On 1/17/2019 at 4:46 AM, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

• Fame locked this topic