Meeting Times

th3

So the topic really is self explanatory. I want set in stone meetings for the Task Forces. This will be one giant meeting where I will communicate to every member at the same time. I want these meetings to stimulate more promotions and better communication as mentioned before.

What Times would be best?:

Any specific day?:

I’m thinking Saturday or Sunday and around 5 pm EsT. However I’m not omnipresent and need to get feed back. I’ll make a decision after a certain amount of people respond.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Th3, 

I believe that the best method to go about this is similar to what they do for staff meetings. We start out with a short all task force meeting, and then move into different groups so A1 does their meeting NU7 and E11 does their meeting. 

• Like 1

I agree with October.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I like Octobers idea aswell, One larger meeting as a whole and then move to smaller meetings within our individual branch. This would also allow for people not having to worry about remembering like 3-4 different meetings they have to attend if they are in other things aswell like research, ci, etc

• Like 1

Security meetings are Wed. at 7:00 PM EST, and Saturday 8:00 PM EST. Please try to work around that.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png