Panda / Trial Moderator Application

[TPD] Panda

1. What is your in-game name?: CI LT PDA XS55

2. What is your steam name?: [TPD] Panda

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:123240457

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No sir, this is my first time.

5. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) I think around 28

6. What date did you make your forums account? 

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have currently 4 warnings, due to my incompetent behavior.

9. Have you donated?  No, not yet.

10. What rank are you applying for? I'm currently applying for Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, this is currently my first.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

13. ? You will be tested on it: I Did

14. Timezone: PST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I deserve the Trial Moderator rank because I believe as an individual, I can change one's course of action or something beneficial to the community despite my lack of efforts and helpful acts to support it. I believe that I can assist the community but while it is growing with new people there will be new problems in our community, some I can help or deal with such rank, or assist the situation.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? There will be multiple roads ahead but the main one would be a total minge road so I'll continue with that. First I'll try to reason with him, if he doesn't and still acts mingy then I'm freezing him and teleporting him to a private area. Then I would ask him why the mass RDM if he/she cusses at me then I'd gag her/him then use the appropriate time to either ban him/her or use the minge command. That's kind of it.

Edited by [TPD] Panda
Revise and Edit (Just like in English)

- support

Panda, you're an amazing guy, but you didn't answer Q. 16 properly and you're not at the word count on Q. 15. I would love to see you as staff, but you gotta revise the answers. Secondly, T-mods cannot minge for the "appropriate amount of time" if you read the staff hand book you'd understand what the answer is for Q. 16. 

I would love to work side by side with you, but this app lacks effort. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, October said:

- support

Panda, you're an amazing guy, but you didn't answer Q. 16 properly and you're not at the word count on Q. 15. I would love to see you as staff, but you gotta revise the answers. Secondly, T-mods cannot minge for the "appropriate amount of time" if you read the staff hand book you'd understand what the answer is for Q. 16. 

I would love to work side by side with you, but this app lacks effort. 

Don'y know you well, but I agree with october. (not sure if im allowed to comment on staff apps so sorry if im wrong)

7 minutes ago, Kade the 2nd said:

Don'y know you well, but I agree with october. (not sure if im allowed to comment on staff apps so sorry if im wrong)

anyone can comment on staff apps, we want to hear what the community thinks, that's the purpose of these. 

-/+ Support

I don't think you're really ready for staff, Event Team on the other hand can be a good guide into what you want as a Staff Member. It's easier to get in but still is hard, yet what you learn from it is discipline and experience. I have already learned the first one so I believe I can think you need some experience and discipline too. Have those skills and then maybe you would be great for staff, just don't go for the big jump when there are smaller ones in front.