Nicks Events Team Application

RadioDemon

Name:  Nick

What is your ULX Rank?: user

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): 

How Active are you?: I joined 3 weeks ago and i already have a week

How many warns do you have?: 2

For one I am VERY ACTIVE. So I would be able to do alot of events. I really want to attract more people to the server by doing good events. I really want to give member a good expeirence on the server. I want them for  to have fun. I want them to have that so they want to come back and play on the server alot. I also want to help other with events because if I was a event team with no help ever it would be hard. I really like the event team and it would be nice to join them myself and make new friends. I enjoy spending time with the gaminglight community so it would be awkward running events alone. This are just some of the many reasons why you should accept me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): More mass breaches/horror events. Like eveyone going to hcz while and getting locked in by lockdown. And having 106 hunt them down. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is 049 because of his lore and his relation to the Black Plague/Plague Doctor.

-support 

your event idea is bland, you only have 2 posts on the forums (inactive). 

I don’t think you’d make a good event team member because it’s not about the number of events but the quality of events. 

You also failed to meet the 150 word minimum for why you should be accepted.