Snarlax

2 Years With Gaminglight!

You’re the one of the first people I met nearly two years ago, ever since you’ve been an amazing friend and super chill guy.  I literally can’t wait when we finally meet in two weeks.  

Congrats on your 2 Years! your getting higher and higher each day, I think your an amazing Manager and keep up the good work, and im here if you ever need me ? 

Edited by General Hotshot

hotshot manager.png

On 1/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, graygray05 said:

Wow! I remember when you where not even staff! Congrats and keep being a good manager.

IS THAT GRAYGRAY?????

Naval Vice Admiral| ImperialRP Staff Member | ImperialRP Staff of The  Month January 2020

〖PoliceRP〗| SWAT MSGT XK8 |  

I've been on this server for 2 years also.

I left this community for a few months and just started to get back into the police rp but i never thought this community was 2 years old! Even though its alittle late to post on this im happy to be apart of this community again :D

18 hours ago, -tw2-|Dragan said:

I left this community for a few months and just started to get back into the police rp but i never thought this community was 2 years old! Even though its alittle late to post on this im happy to be apart of this community again :D

The Community is 6 Years old.

Edited by Nimo

Naval Vice Admiral| ImperialRP Staff Member | ImperialRP Staff of The  Month January 2020

〖PoliceRP〗| SWAT MSGT XK8 |  

Posted (edited)

Gaming light will be the most popular community in ever in Gmod.

But also congratulations game of life for 6

years of not being dead, because if gamelight died we will not know what to do with our lives 😓

But you're thinking congratulations gaminglight:)

Edited by Meowjam

Im almost to my third year Gotta wait till october

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX Minge                                                                                   Member Since October 2017  Sentry Darth                                                              

Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns