Snarlax

2 Years With Gaminglight!

That’s pretty cool ? 

~Mervin - A lot of retired things :))

SCP-RP Security JFTO SM

Dang Snar, 2 Years! You’ve done so much for this community and your effort will never go unnoticed. Along with other members of SMT, you work everyday to make Gaminglight a better place for everyone. Thank you for all that you have done. ❤️

• Like 1

You are a great SMT member and friend, and tbh, you changed me, and I thank you for that. Congrats on your 2 years bro!

• Like 1

PoliceRP 

IRetired Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander I

ImperialRP

The Grand Inquisitor I

SNARRRRRRR! I have been so fortunate to have you as a Manager in this community. You serve as a terrific role model for those at lower staff ranks to look up to. You have offered the SMT and me insightful feedback that we cherish greatly and makes us all better every day. I cannot wait for this year ahead with all the projects we have planned! 

• Like 1

You’ve given me a chance in this community as a staff member and I’ll forever be greatful to you and Zeeptin. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for being here for so long! Seriously!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Hello Snar, I hope you enjoy your stay here at gaminglight. if you ever have any questions please feel free to message me or any staff. ❤️

You good?

Gaminglight PoliceRP Manager

"Gaminglight. A continuously developing community, with limitless possibilities. We strive to make our servers better, and your roleplaying experience the most enjoyable." - Gaminglight Management

"tomorrow we will run faster, stretch our arms further . . . And one fine morning—  “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” - The Great Gatsby

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

We hope you enjoy Gaminglight!

Nice snar Thank you for making policerp great!! and hope you will stay manager for policerp for a long time 

Congratulations Snar! Thank you for all your hard work and time you've put to better the community. Hope for another year to come! 

~ Joe Mama 

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

Congratulationnssssss Snarrrrrr

thanks for being with this community ❤️ you have worked so hard and you dont understand how grateful I am.

MilRP: Major General of Spetsnaz and Drill Instructors || JvS: Retired Sith Council: Darth Sidious | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Congrats!

But why did everyone get an actual @ except for John? 

Edited by [AWOL] Jojo

25 minutes ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Congrats!

But why did everyone get an actual @ except for John? 

His name wouldnt let me @

Gaminglight PoliceRP Manager

"Gaminglight. A continuously developing community, with limitless possibilities. We strive to make our servers better, and your roleplaying experience the most enjoyable." - Gaminglight Management

"tomorrow we will run faster, stretch our arms further . . . And one fine morning—  “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” - The Great Gatsby

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato

We hope you enjoy Gaminglight!

Snar, congrats on 2 years! ?

now come play star wars rp i miss you

Pn1STrG.png

"We Shall Sail Together"

Damn... 2 years is a long time. I've logged about half of that at this point. Here's to year 3!

big cat running GIF

Congrats

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

ImperialRP High Command / ImperialRP Senior Moderator

By far one of the best and funniest Managers to be around. And has helped the community become what it is. We are all thankful.