ProdCode Application

Prodcode

Name: Savage120405

Steam ID: 76561198864036265

In-game Name: ProdCode

How many warnings do you have?: 1

Why do you want to be EMS(150 word minimum): I would like to join EMS because of my past RP Experience, not only because of that though i have been on other Police Role Play servers was where i did no EMS does anything about it even when they are online. I also used to be EMS in my friends sever and i dont play it anymore and i want to get back to being a EMS and help save lifes.  Another reason why i want to join EMS is because you fellow EMS save lifes every day i want to save them too. And being able to help people by saving there life is so much fun and exciting. EMS are not only able to help citizen but they can help over Officers/Swat/Ect. I have also been trying to be a EMS on other sever's don't have it or it is not as good as you'r sever. Another reason is i think i could be a helpful EMS by being Active and do my job realistic and taking as many calls as i can!. Thank you for considering me and have a good day!

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory) Yes i can attend them

sincerely: ProdCode/Savage120405