Security Rollcall -- Due 1/31/19

Timm

gensec-logo.png.26fb47dc2cb7c4b2712846b8a5693f39.png

Respond to this post using the format below if you are a LCPL+ in Security!

Rollcall ends on 1/31/19. Failure to respond by that date will result in either a strike or immediate removal.

FORMAT

Name on roster:

Rank on roster:

How active are you:

Who should be the next Major?

What can Security improve on?

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name on roster: Jet

Rank on roster: Captain

How active are you: On almost every day except for during the day on Saturday

Who should be the next Major? Uhhhh I mean I am the only Captain and I really don’t feel right voting myself sooo KADE

What can Security improve on? Closing doors and not shooting into D Block cells

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I feel like I should be kept in Security because I have helped and influenced it so much. I also have helped make FTO’s what they are and I also implemented the door punishment. Another reason I feel like I should be kept in Security is because I am dedicated and mature and often get stuff done right!

• Like 1

Name on roster: Luvski

Rank on roster: Lcpl

How active are you: Have been inactive for reasons already told to higher ups (even did an LOA)

Who should be the next Major?: I don't have any recommendations

What can Security improve on?: Closing doors behind them and not being cringy (trust me, there's a lot of cringy SOs)

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words): Even though I've been inactive for the past few weeks, I think I should be kept in GenSec since I will be back in the server and because I think I'm good at my job (I even got 2 promotions in one day, which I would say it's pretty good)

Name on roster: Kade

Rank on roster: Cpt

How active are you: Active

Who should be the next Major? Idk

What can Security improve on? A lot of stuff.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Hi it's Kade

• Like 1

Name on roster: Death

Rank on roster: SM 2 Day Trial For LT

How active are you: Active 4-5-6 Hours a Day

Who should be the next Major? Jet Hes Realy Doing Hard Job As Security and Hes Doing amazing Job Doing so He Deserves it 

What can Security improve on? Closing Doors Behind u And Training More Trainees

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) You Should Keep me in Gensec Cause i am Pretty Active 3-4-5 Hours a Day  and I Hold Security InControl That They Dont Minge on the JoB Ive Currently Almost Reach my Goal in Security To Hit LT Wich i Very Happy From And Hopefullly i Can Stay and Enjoy Friendly Poeple in Gen sec Hopefully u Like why i Should Stay in GenSec/Security

Edited by DeathBringer402

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Name on roster: Dj

Rank on roster: SGT

How active are you: at least 24 hours every week

Who should be the next Major? Keep superspace ?

What can Security improve on? Lower ranks following orders better from high ranks like SGT+

Why should we keep you in Security? I feel like I should be kept in security because I want to climb up the ranks to the point where I can lead my men by the front. Again, gensec members need to improve on simple tasks, and I’m willing to teach them that to ensure the safety of foundation members, d bois, and scp’s from breaching/escaping.

Name on Roster: Aaron Faustin

Rank on Roster: LT

How active are you? A few hours a day on average

Who should be the next Major? Jet if gets on gensec more rather than mtf lol. Love you jet

What can gensec improve on? Looking more into lore and knowing important information. Especily higher enlisted

Why should we keep you in Security? I am dedicated to the community as a whole and I am active and try and be a leader who not only commands but teaches, I try to show enlisted how to do certain things and how to be an effective FTO.

Name on roster: SuperSpace

Rank on roster: COL

How active are you: Pretty Active

Who should be the next Major? I'd prefer if we voted on this topic as there are many qualified security who would fill the position nicely.

What can Security improve on? Filling more NCO+ spots, so that things can slow down a little bit, and so we can begin to establish some more permanent ways of doing things.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I feel I have a lot to offer security, and so far the things i've done or helped to accomplish/complete are only some of the things I envision security of eventually achieving, while we can definitely improve on some key aspects pertaining to the job, i'm already incredibly proud of the direction that gensec is currently moving in, and extremely proud of some of these NCO'S and other personal that I have the privilege to serve over, you all are what makes this a blast, cheers.

Edited by SuperSpace

Name on roster: Kade II

Rank on roster: SM

How active are you: Active

Who should be the next Major? A lot of people do, so it would not be fair to say someone.

What can Security improve on? Probably closing doors behind them.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Because i'm active and i'm nice, I know the rules and i don't break them. And i'm not a minge, and i feel like that i can help the security team a lot.

Name on roster: Pyro

Rank on roster: MSGT

How active are you: Active, mainly on weekends, Mondays are unavailable to play for me

Who should be the next Major? Jet

What can Security improve on?  Some more maturity from the lower ranks, also the radio can get crowded at times

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)  I feel like I am a good addition to GENSEC, I was recently promoted to MSGT so I feel that I am doing a good job. Taking on my promotion, i'm leaning to promote my self as more of a leader. I am also helping to improving the server by working on an addition to the SCP-RP alongside Superspace. I have been training new GENSEC when possible, although I don't have access to their reviews, they have been giving positive reviews on completion of their training.

Name on roster: Ghostly

Rank on roster: CPL

How active are you: I try to get on at least a couple times a week. Between staffing on PRP and being in the military my time is very limited.

Who should be the next Major? Not sure. Maybe have a vote on it.

What can Security improve on? Maturity.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I do love getting on SCP-RP whenever I have time and I really enjoy being in security. I know my activity isn't the best but I try and I enjoy RPing situations out as security. I'm also very mature and respectful towards my higher ups and all security personnel.

Name on roster:

Razonix

Rank on roster:

LT

How active are you:

On the server daily

Up to High Command on that one

What can Security improve on?

Training more strictly

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)

I believe that I can help security grow as a group and a family. Security will help the server grow as we grow, so let’s keep trudging along and the server will thank us for it.

• Thanks 1

Name on the roster:coolgamey

Rank on the roster: CPL

How active are you: very active

Who should be the next Major? I don't know but someone that qualifies 

What can Security improve on? closing doors behind us

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Don't

Edited by coolgamey
spelling mistake

Name on roster: Nick

How active are you: I have joined in the span of 3 weeks and I already have a week of playtime

What can Security improve on? Better radio Callouts

Why should we keep you in Security? Because I am very active and I plan to rise through the ranks. I also am good at dealing with SCPS that don't require tranquilizers. I also am polite and respectful towards high and low ranks. I also don't go on the server for five minutes then leave like high and low command does I stay for hours.

Name on roster: Kyle

How active are you: I'm active most of the day and week

Who should be the next Major? I'd rather have a group vote and given options since lots qualify for the position.

What can Security improve on? We need to work on closing doors behind us and evenly spreading out units because the D Class are sometimes able to overwhelm us.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I've been pretty loyal since the beginning and ever since I got promoted I felt like I had more responsibilities. I want to be able to help Gensec and the Foundation in anyway possible.

Edited by GalacticGibus42

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

Name on roster: Steven

Rank on roster: LT

How active are you: Active

What can Security improve on? Work on closing doors, following orders. andavoidingteslagates

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I've been working my absolute hardest in GENSEC, and I've been doing a good job, or at least I believe so. I've been here for a month or so now, and I'm proud to be in this branch.

• Manager

Name on roster: Nimo

How active are you: Very Active

What can Security improve on? SO learning how to do their jobs properly

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I'm just good that's why

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Name on roster: MidPlease

Rank on roster: SGT

How active are you: almost everyday for 1-2 hours

Who should be the next Major? no clue

What can Security improve on? not spamming voice chat in d block while im trying to listen to other people talk

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I dont do anything wrong I just do what im told i hop on everyday basically and just do my best. I think thats all we need from security and im a good example of it.

Name on roster: Lance

Rank on Roster: CPL

How active are you: every day 2-3 hours 

Who should be the next Major? I don't know

What can security improve on? not spamming voice chat while speaking to someone in d block

Why should we keep you in Security?( 30 + words)  As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong, I follow orders without question from commanding officers ,  and whenever i come on here I do the best that I can to keep the foundation safe and under control. 

Name on roster: Tyler

How active are you: 3-6 hours everyday 

Who should be the next Major? JET

What can Security improve on? RESPECTING HIGHER RANKS

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I really think i can do great things with this security team. I like being security and leading the newcomers in the right direction. I overall just like the position im in. I always follow direction from my higher ups without question. 

Edited by tylersexyman123
  • Like 1

Name on roster: Joey

How active are you: I'm on almost everyday for a few hours

Who should be the next Major? I think Jet should be the next MAJ I see him on a lot.

What can Security improve on?  I think security can improve on controlling their voices and not letting D class go passed them

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)  Well I feel I should stay in Security because I am very active.  Secondly I want to continue my role on the gaming-light SCP RP.  Finally I have put a lot of time into this server and don't want that to go to waste.

Name on roster: Skywalker

How active are you: I've been playing this straight for the past few days, 1-4 hours per day

Who should be the next Major? Tyler

What can Security improve on? Keeping the D-class in the D-block

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I feel I should stay in security as I'm have been very active lately. I also intend on further progressing through the ranks and possibly becoming MTF.

Name on roster: Kitty

Rank on roster: LCPL

How active are you: 3 days 

Who should be the next Major? i don't know every one

What can Security improve on? D black Security

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I've been active follow every order have had experience in this before I've been doing well so far have been focusing on necessary problems i am vary adaptable to any situation learn quick and always trying to improve.

18 hours ago, Timmemes said:

FORMAT

Name on roster: Lefty

Rank on roster: Sergeant Major

How active are you: Almost Everyday on HST (Hawaii Standard Time)

Who should be the next Major? Jet really good

What can Security improve on? Actually guarding D-Block and not leaving one Security Officer to guard it themselves.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I've been in security for a decent amount of time and I hope I can pursue my dream of becoming a HR in Security, also since the beginning of January I started to get on almost everyday and I plan to do so in the future.

Name on roster: tcave17

Rank on roster: LCPL

How active are you: Nearly Everyday AEST

Who should be the next Major? JET

What can Security improve on? Closing doors. More High ranks to give orders to lower rank Security.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I close doors. I am very active and sensible. I do not abuse my rank, I help others who need it and I have helped in many SCP recontainments. I am very loyal and will follow orders with pride and determination. I have been in GamingLights SCP-RP for a short time but I have seen how it has become more and more popular and I would like to contribute to the community of GamingLight RP. 

Edited by tcave17