Spookie Ghostie

SCP-343 ~ Date Sunday, January 12, 2019

Name: Jr Researcher Spookie

Clearance level : one

Personnel involved: Me and Security Guard ████

D Class involved: Rocko  

SCP:343

Action: instructing a D class to fight 343

Hypothesis: I believe SCP-343 will not take Violent actions towards the D class Proving 343 to be non hostile.  

D class rocko began assaulting 343 and yelling profanities towards the Entity, 343 responds by saying "how could you hurt God" in a calm voice, a few seconds later  SCP-066 somehow enters into 343's containment chamber and kills the Class D. It is unknown if the SCP-343 summoned SCP-066 to protect itself or if SCP-066 came along on it's own accord. As soon as this test was completed SCP-343 approached me with Security Guard ████ where SCP-343 instructed Guard ████ to [Data Corrupted] barely escaping before [Data Corrupted]

Photos/pictures: NA

Errors/ Safety hazards: SCP-066

Addendum: [Data corrupted] causing D 8263 to [Data corrupted]
Conclusion: No hostile action should be taken towards or in proximity to SCP-343 as it is able to summon "protectors" out of the surrounding population. As a result we must [Data corrupted] as to prevent any more site casualties like this from happening again.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
I saw other people didn't use tags so I removed them also something that didnt fit well
  • Like 1

This resarch has provided an unusual conclusion... It seems that we have all been decieved, and that SCP-066 does indeed have abilities that can lead to fatalties. Further information is required. What exactly did SCP-066 do that resulted in the death of the Class-D?

Upon SCP-066 entry into 343's containment chamber it began loudly emitting Beethoven 2nd symphony  until it eventually terminated the D class. Once SCP-066 terminated the D class it began to pursue me. I escaped with only minor injuries. I will conduct further experiments to see how SCP 066 got into the containment chamber as well as how often and the speed it kills to a attempt to avoid further foundation casualties.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
To ask if I should add it into the log