Should Emmu Get TMod  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Emmu Get TMod?

• Yes(plz give reason)
    • No(Plz give reason)

1. What is your in-game name?:Emmu

2. What is your steam name?:Emmu

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:88078539

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am an event planner for a star wars server, which gives me the powers of a superadmin during events, mainly to spawn stuff in, use the amp to explain the event, and to catch people who try to break the event/server during the event, which happens sometimes. Basically we take the place of admins during the events while they run with their regiments. (The server is [PG] Prominent Gaming | Serious Clone Wars RP|)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I roughly started between the beginning and middle of August(Sorry I'm not completely sure about the date)

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 5

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 warns(It hasn't changed at all)image.thumb.png.f70d5536c96346ec6389cbe5a89d0498.png

9. Have you donated? Yes $50

10. What rank are you applying for? TMod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I have left my position on another server so currently, I am not a staff member of any server.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yup!

13. Timezone: Central Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe I should be staff for several reasons. First of all, I am an active and pretty dedicated member of this awesome community. I hit about maybe 6-8 hours on the server per day, and I have been a little less active then I used to be due to my recent promotion to commander on the same star wars server that I am an event planner on and the encroaching tests and finals bombarding me.  This server is great and its members are the reason I am so active on it. Secondly,I possess the skills to deescalate a situation down to better understand what actually happened. This is a very important skill to have as a staff member because  it can allow you to avoid or stop situations like the one in question 16 without needing to gag them. Third of all, I have some previous skill with staffing on that star wars RP Sever. This may be a only a little experience with it, as it is with me, but its always good to have when stepping into a new seriously important job, like staff is. Especially with a active server which can be really hectic to handle at times. Fourth of all, I am very open to learning new things and taking criticism from others.  Some people tend to freak out or just leave some job or activity when someone points out something wrong about what they are doing. I'm not one of those people. I am always open for a higher up to take me under their wing and teach me the do's and don'ts of being a staff member. Even though I have some experience, everyone can learn. I've been in both sides of this kind of relationship and I can say that it is, beyond a doubt, extremely useful for BOTH sides. Lastly, I am accepting of mistakes and will reach out for help and guidance to fix future ones. This really works hand in hand with my previous idea in that I'm not a person to shut themselves away when I screw up. When I messed up as a event planner one time and someone called me out on it, I took it upon myself to ask a higher up in staff to follow me to the event server and explain said rule to me in detail in a place I could figure out things. All of these reasons combined, make me a good candidate for Trial Mod.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a roof and jail them to prevent future killing or escaping, after checking plogs to see whether they actually MassRDMed. I would then ask them why they just MassRDMed a bunch of people and then explain to them why its not allowed on the server and why there actions qualify as Mass RDM. If they start to cuss and curse at me, I would !gag them and explain that I would  be warning them for  MassRDM, NCWS(Not Complying with Staff), and NITRP(No intention to role play)and I would get an Admin+ to minge them for 10,000 seconds. Then I would say that if you thought that the minge was unjust, appeal it on the forums and then return them.

2 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Trusted as a member of SS Command

Friendly

Knows the rules

Would be a great addition in my mind to the Staff Team 

Agree whit th3 !  Good luck emmu

6 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Trusted as a member of SS Command

Friendly

Knows the rules

Would be a great addition in my mind to the Staff Team 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- Extremely active

- Great app.

- Friendly

- Mature guy

- Low warns

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

HUGE SUPPORT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

+Support!

Extremely active

Very mature

Good person

Great app

Friendly

Low wars

The list continues!

Good luck Emmu!

What bryce said ^

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Fame locked this topic