Staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should tho get staff.

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Security JFTO SM Kade II 1S03

2. What is your steam name?: Kade

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:38626776

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i used to own a server, not any more.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/28/18.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/30/18.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member/User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Nope

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, im no longer staff on any server.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: PST (GMT-8)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that i should get Trail Moderator because, I play on this server daily and i love to get on. Everyone is so nice and just amazing people. All the staff are nice as well, and i know they got a few more staff. But i really think that i could help as i'm quite known now as of today. I'm a nice and understanding person and i feel like i could bring some skill sets to the team. Such as experince on the server, knowlege of rules and just being there to help! I feel like I just need to help people, even when i'm not staff, i'm trying to help and enforce rules. That's why i think i should be Trial Moderator.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Warn and then do a Anti-Minge them for 300 seconds (the max a t-mod can do) while start recording evidence and upload it to an admin to possibly get them a strike or a demotion depending on the role.

EDIT:

This is my second application link to my old one here:

EDIT: I have droped my server, because i feel like GL deserves me more. It was a side project that i wasent intrested in, and if this edit breaks rules im sorry. I don't want my server to effect me.

Edited by Kade the 2nd
idk

Sorry Kade, but you cant be staff if you own another server. 

-Support, but if allowed to own server and staff then Huge +Support

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support,

Kade you're a wonderful guy and I would love to work side by side with you, but being staff on (or owning) another server is a direct violation of the staff handbook. If owning the SCP:SL server is what you want as a passion project continue that, but you cannot be staff at GL if you do continue. 

• Like 1

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules

Has worked on improving what was pointed out on the previous app before applying again.

In my opinion Kade the 2nd would be a great addition to the staff team.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, SuperSpace said:

+Support

Friendly

Active

Confident

Knows the server and its rules

We do need more staff and I think Kade the 2nd would be a good fit. 

Want to play Minecraft some time. :-: made the 2nd.

• Sad 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||