Who do you think are the good guys in the SCP lore?

October

Who are the good guys?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the good guys

• The Foundation
    • Chaos Insurgency
    • Global Occult Coalition

Okay guys, I’m doing a poll, who do you think are the good guys in the SCP cannon? 

The foundation, GOC, or CI?

Foundation - hides information and lies to multiple governments because it believes it’s saving humanity. You also can’t leave once employed, the only way out is death. They also have beliefs that they’re above all other governments and people should bow down to them due to what they do  

Chaos Insurgency - a rebel group hidden in shadows that believes anomalous creatures should be enslaved by humans, but also all info is open to anyone and everyone (except certain documents). They also believe in a hierarchical society and to systematically kill people based on loyalty. 

Global Occult Coalition - They believe that humanity should exist as it, and the anomalous creatures should be killed. They enslave other humans to kill the SCP’s and have no consideration of life. 

Edited by October

36 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

Personally I have been interested in foundation and btw you can leave once employed (you are just given heavy heavy amnesties to make you forget everything)

Jet I’d argue amnesties are a form of dying. 

I mean, i think Foundation is doing the most "right" thing but they just have pretty bad morals to say the least. Because at the end of the day they are protecting humanity from these creatures and hiding information from people including some government is vital to protecting the foundation.

• Manager

Honestly CI because mostly CI is built of  D classes. When they escape and get trained for CI  the D classes only want revenge from the foundation for killing there brothers basically.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Foundation is good on the basis of that theyre trying to protect humanity. The problem is they are the type that say "at all costs". and usually the cost is other humans lives.

The CI arn't out to really help anyone, just to destroy the foundation, but they do wanna protect humanity FROM the foundation. I'd say theyre just neutral.

The GOC - Your definition is pretty self-explanatory. Theyre evil.

Overall? No one. They all suck.

47 minutes ago, Dr Drank said:

im gona say GOO just becouse if there dead they cant couse harm but they shouldnt kill 999

Drank, they believe all SCP's must be dead regardless if they're safe/easy to contain/beneficial to humanity. 

3 hours ago, Gaur said:

None of the GOI’s are good guys. Like stay out of the foundations way goddammit. It’s better for the world to live in ignorance then to be exposed to SCPS. 

Well not all GOI's want the SCP's to be exposed to the world like the GOC or Nobody

On 1/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, Nimo said:

Honestly CI because mostly CI is built of  D classes. When they escape and get trained for CI  the D classes only want revenge from the foundation for killing there brothers basically.

It was founded by the 05 council. Compressed of scientists and A1. They were tasked with missions that would be un ethical. Then they went rouge for a unknown reason. Truly the fusion and goc should work together as the goc can destroy SCP's that are to dangerous and the foundation can contain the ones that can't be destroyed or shouldn't be destroyed. CI aren't good guys. Goc and foundation are.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

Truly the fusion and goc should work together as the goc can destroy SCP's that are to dangerous and the foundation can contain the ones that can't be destroyed or shouldn't be destroyed. CI aren't good guys. Goc and foundation are.

Chief, the foundation and GOC can’t work together because they can’t compromise. One doesn’t want to destroy SCP’s the other wants to destroy them all. 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

they went rouge for a unknown reason.

They went rogue because the leaders of A1 were with a cognihazard and let it control them. Basically the cognihazard known as the engine warned the commander of A1, and the HOR of A1 (A1 has a research team at the time). They then tricked one 05 member (unknown) to join CI and escape with them and that’s how they started. 

Hmmm. I know they don't work together but that could be a thing. But it ain't. Also where was the stiff about that queen. What I heard was what I typed. The other things I think are cannon. Maybe parts of it is lore but hmmm.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic