Possible anomaly

Dr Drank

R&D Level 1 Clearance Required to View Beyond this Point ( Assistant Researcher+ )

Confirming Clearance Level. . .

Access Granted

Welcome dr drank

File Number: #067

Lead Researcher: DHOR Dr Drank

Assisting Personnel: conner as a guard, lie as a gourd

Test Subject: D class 9341

Subjects Involved: N/A (previously stated)

Test Name: possible anomaly

Hypothesis:  is d class 9341 an anomaly /SCP

Observation: when I first met 9341 he talked about how he can remember anything and has the ability to "respawn" and of course he was either crazy from his time in there or he was simply just that an anomaly so I proposed a test on him he simply agreed without hesitation so I told him what I was about to do to him when I told him to memorize a simple phrase " the turtle is faster than a snail but slower than a hare" then I told my guards to kill him next thing you know his body dissolved and he just popped outa thin air in front of me and the first thing he said was " ouch that hurts"I then asked him to simply say the phrase i told him to memorize and he complied and did it perfectly.

Conclusion: it appears he does pose anomalies powers with his 2 powers being regenerative immortality and able to remember his past life  

Additional Information: could be very usefull to CI 

Just text to tell him not to power game. Also he is a scp. The foundation classified him as a scp. But since custom job ur aunt under scp section.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||