Kade's Site Administrator Application

Kade

In-game Name:

Heavy Manager Kade

From a scale of 1-10, how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):

I would rate my knowledge of lore a 9.5. There are a few tiny details that I might need to research on but everytime a new SCP is added I research them so I know exactly what they are. I also know everything about the ones on the server as of now.

Why should we allow you to have the position? (At least 300 words):

I believe that I would make a GREAT Site Admin for multiple reasons. 

I have great leadership skills. I lead everyone very well when I am on, I make sure that every SCP in the site is in their containment chamber where they need to be. I make sure everyone is doing what they need to be doing and that the site runs smoothly. I make sure that Security is posted across the site, MTF is ready for CI raids and SCP breaches, and I make sure that the Site is running at PEEK efficiency. As the Heavy Manager, I am already doing the job of the Site Admin because nobody else does. Most of the time nobody higher than me is on so I do occasionally check up on LCZ. 

Another reason I should be promoted to Site Admin is that I am a great person and I follow the rules. I make sure everyone is doing good and ask if they need any help. I ask security if they need help finding there way and help them. I make sure that everyone is able to do their jobs at the best of their abilities. I am a very nice person to be around as well, you can ask me for advice or ask me how something works, and I will never turn you down. Being a leader means that you should help those in need and that is what the Site Admin needs to do, be a person you can go to and count on, and I can do that.

I should also be given the opportunity to be Site Admin because I know how to do things out of the game, such as making documents, rosters, and forms. I can be a huge help to the O5 and higher-ups in Security and MTF. I am also good at making Discords and keeping everyone organized.

I should also be Site Admin because I am VERY active. I am on the server almost all weekend long, I am on every day after I get school/work finished. I play on Heavy manager and staff most the time so I can say I am the most active person in the Site Administration Branch.

There are many other things I could say to try to convince you to support my app, but I know that the true things that you guys look at are what I do in-game, and how I act on the server, so I will also let my actions prove why I should be the Site Admin and let you guys express what you feel about me. Have a nice day and I hope you liked my application.

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words):

I would lead all of the branches very well. I will make sure that they are all doing what their SOPs tell them to do as well as the MOTD. I will make sure that security is stationed all around the site( which I already do as HM). I will make sure that all 3 MTF branches are doing exactly what they are suppose to be doing in any situation. I will make sure that EVERY single person in the entire site is following orders and keeping the site as secure as it can be. I will be a fair but strict leader to all of the branches.

How active would you say you could be? (Longer the better):

I bet most people can say that I am very active and I am on almost every day all day after school, there are a few times where I might not get on 1 day out of the week.

Just now, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Experience with Command

Would be a great site admin

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager

+Support 

Great HCZ Manager

Active

Very SERIOUS

Very Handsome

When Kade gets this spot I should get HCZ Manager I like that Idea

I FOOLED YOU BUDDY

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Manager
55 minutes ago, October said:

+support

Gotta say a good guy

Deserves this spot, but who will replace you?

It's me obviously 

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

Kade is by far the best manager ever. He does his job extremely well and even goes beyond that. The only person I would ever consider for Site Administrator is Kade and he is the only person who could fill that position and do well at it.

Love ya, Kade.

• Thanks 1

+Support

Kade is one of the best RPer's and a great Manager. He does the job right, and he does it damn good. He is also very friendly around others and a great teacher and helping hand all around. In my case, I think he really deserves this rank.

-MTF A1 MAJ BlackBeard MJO5

• Like 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

On 1/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, Nimo said:

+Support 

Great HCZ Manager

Active

Very SERIOUS

Very Handsome

When Kade gets this spot I should get HCZ Manager I like that Idea

I FOOLED YOU BUDDY

He was also a excellent HOS. I am trying to follow in his footsteps. Gl Mate. Also hmmm Minecraft. XD

• Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||