Should I Receive Support Staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Receive Support Staff?

• Yes (Provide Reason)
    • No (Provide Reason)

In-Game Name: MAJ Tim Brown 1L68

Steam Name: [GL] Tim Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148816513

Are you a Moderator+? Yes (Still need my tags)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day for multiple hours

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support Team because I believe that I would have a very positive impact. For starters, I am very active on the server and on Teamspeak. I am also very patient, which comes in handy when there is a new user who is having a little bit of problems. Every now and then, I will see a user waiting in a support room, with no one to assist them. I want to be the person who goes in and completes the needs of that person. I am always excited to be on staff because I enjoy helping players on the server. That’s another reason I would like to join the staff team because I’ll be able to do what I love.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that I can affect support staff in a positive way by always being on top of my game. With my activity in Teamspeak, I think that I could be a very valuable asset to the support team. Along with my activity, I am also a very friendly and approachable person which can go a long way with new and returning players in need of assistance.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start off with introducing myself by saying, "Hello, Welcome to GamingLight Servers, my name is Tim Brown and I will be your Support Staff today, how can I help you?" I would then proceed to assist the player with his needs and have a professional conversation. After completing the requests of the player, I would end with "Thank you for trying out GamingLight servers, be sure to read the MOTD and make a forums account to feel more connected to our community. I hope you enjoy your stay!"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

On 1/13/2019 at 2:27 PM, Tanner Brown said:

+SUPPORT 

Active

Nice 

Good at assisting people

Overall nice guy

Tim is very active and is willing to hop on staff when ever. With that being said Tim would be more then glad to help someone needing support.. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

+Support Amazing staff member & person as a whole.

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic