Should i be Support  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Rhys

Steam Name:[GL] Rhys

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160175812

Are you a Moderator+? Yes im a moderator (have not got tags in forums yet)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time. Like 10 hours actively 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I feel like in the GMT time zone their are many people who are looking for support but they have to wait a while before they get a response i think i could help that positively. I Know i can help people and be kind and polite towards others which i think is key. In my opinion treating someone how you want to be treated. And i will no matter what will respect the players of gaminglight. I also want to join staff support to get more experience on staff but also i love helping others. Thanks for reading this section and have a nice day.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Like I said above i would like to shorten the amount of time people are waiting for help. With my timezone in mind i can for sure help those who need support when typically they would be waiting for a while. I'm of course not just going to help my timezone but ill be online in teamspeak a lot to help others when needed.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Gaminglight support here how may i help you? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i have i'm fully aware of them!

Thank you all for reading!!!

Edited by rhys.smith14

-support he is not a moderator

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic