Kitty.

Chief Kitty resignation.

Hey

So I've gotten bored of Garry's mod as a whole and found that spending time with friends on different games is so much more fun in my opinion. So i'm going to be resigning from Chief. I'm going to mention all the people I can remember from my time on GL. If missed out I am sorry.

@Hooplaa  great COL and wish  you the best of luck

@Matthew Great COL and has done A LOT for the pd aswell as for his SWAT team, best of luck

@Bob Bob Couldn't find your name but met him 2 years ago on another community and is a great friend, done a lot for the department and others with his amazing ability to make skins, good luck and I hope you get Chief.

@Dane Great A chief and has also done a lot with the department as well as @Munchies when he was COL, hope you get dep chief.

Snar, good luck with running the server

@Tom Brown, @Tim Brown@Tanner, Good luck with your future careers as PD command members.

@Felix Good luck with staffing and PD careers, yebay!

Spection, Funny guy and a good smt member, and has good music taste, good luck with command and staff.

@Chad B Does a lot for the department and is a very loyal pd member, good luck with staffing and PD command.

@Jeff Junior Funny Captain and a great pd member, good luck with future en-devours

@EternityAgar Good Command member, good luck with your en-devours

@NoOne Great friend known him for ages and was an amazing dep comm and HOS, good luck!

@Alton Great friend and an amazing Ex SA and COL, good luck with PD!

Tom, Can't find your account but was an amazing friend and a great SS/pd command member.

Alex     amazing EMS Command/pd command member and has amazing dedication

@Nolan My favourite Manager and was extremely missed by the community

@Noot Great Ex Dep comm and has a gf with the best name imo, good luck! 

@Josh H-Y. Great SWAT Command member and a great friend. goodluck

Myan, Great SWAT Commander and an amazing HA, goodluck with the department and staffing!

@tcoops Really does smell but is a great friend.

Goodbye everyone and have a wonderful life!

Edited by Kitty.
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 15

Nooo Kitty!! I will always remember you. Thank you for guiding me through my PD career and helping me get to where I am. 

Edited by Felix

Kitty, you were an amazing friend as well as an outstanding command member. I’ll never forgot the time when you sent me a link for a couple of bears dancing, only for it to end in a jumpscare xD. You will be greatly missed on PoliceRP and hopefully you pop in to visit sometimes. Thank you for everything you have done for me, the Browns, and PD command overall. Thank you for all the memories. Goodbye. 

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 minutes ago, Spection said:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sad to see you leave 😧 but  i know that i am funny and cant speak English  but you will be missed for sure 

Edited by Jeff Junior

You have been an amazing command member and friend for me over the past couple of years. We will all miss you and wont forget the amazing things you have brought to this department. Thank you for serving 😢

-Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-
Bob Bob

I don't even know what to say. This is heartbreaking to see a great high command member go. You being chief was great and many Police officers and command members trusted you. You were a great friend to me and others. We had great fun with CSGO and I hope we can play again to have fun again. You put a lot of effort into the police department and with that effort, you won't go in vain. You will be missed but not forgotten. Seeing a such community impacted player leave it hard to see for everyone. You are a great role model for professionalism, respect, and maturity. You were my favorite high command member. 

Farewell,

Chief of Police Kitty 1K-44

Rockford.jpg.26d0a01d6640a4c8b3af4ce157a491cc.jpg

Best of luck in the future,

Assistant Chief of Police Matthew 1K25

Edited by Matthew

Kitty. I will find you. And I will

play on those other games you will play on 🥺

thank you for everything you have brought to the department, you shall be missed greatly. I hope to see you come by time to time. It’s sad to see high command members go, especially the ones I grew up with in my PD career. Thank you for your service  Chief. 

- 1L29 

Chief,

It's been an honour.

I've loved every minuet of GL and you are one of the main parts of it. Its always a laugh when your on.

Don't forget about Us, because We wont forget about you. You've been a massive part in my carrear on GL, just like Bob Bob.

Its hard to know what to put when your about to lose such a massive part of PD.

Gaminglight Will Never be the Same.

I will miss you,

Best Wishes,

Alex Rollin

LT 1L53 | SWAT PFC XR32 | EMS Dep D1

damn 5'4... Bye bye kitty, it is really sad to see you go!

Edited by soulness

Sad to see you go kitty! If you ever want to talk/play games let me know. You were a chill friend for the little bit I knew you but have fun about your future endeavors and I hope to see you again somewhere else! 

No I’m so sad to see you go Kitty! Thank you for everything that you have done for PD and all the time that you have committed. Good luck on future endeavors.

- LT. Logan 1L55

I didnt know you very well but you were a respected member of this community and im sad to see you go

4 hours ago, Felix said:

Nooo Kitty!! I will always remember you. Thank you for guiding me through my PD career and helping me get to where I am. 

5 hours ago, tcoops said:

bye.

That's the most 2000s song and music video I have ever seen.

We had a lot of fun times together on Command. You were a great Chief and just know, you helped PD become a great department. You will be missed as you're irreplaceable. 

~CPT Eternity 

Your sill my Chief. 

@tcoops I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for the rest of tomorrow......thanks.

7 hours ago, tcoops said:

bye.

I'm going to miss you Kitty. You were a great Police Chief  and friend. Good luck with your future!!!

8 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

You have been an amazing command member and friend for me over the past couple of years. We will all miss you and wont forget the amazing things you have brought to this department. Thank you for serving 😢

Bye Kitty! Good luck in your future endeavors!