CI Roll Call 1/13/19 - 1/23/19

October

This role call is for everyone, R&D and the militarized forces. If you're spec ops don't reply because that's a private matter. 
Respond using this format:

Name: Crimzon

Callsign: XA16

Reason I should stay: Valuable Infiltrator and heavy - offers leadership and combative skills  

Concerns: NA

Name: TOPlayz ( Or, you may know me as D 9341. )

Callsign: XA26

Reason I should stay: I've recently joined CI, and I've been working my absolute hardest to finally get in it. CI is an important job to me, and I'm often participating in raids.

Concerns: N/A

Name: Ethan

Callsign: N/A

Reason I should stay: I am very active and I am aware of the rules. CI is also one of the more interesting groups to be a part of, and I love the little community that it is. 

Edited by etha

Name: Crust

Callsign: N/A

Reason I should stay: Well... I'm kinda new and fairly active, so that's a start. CI also seems to have the more of the dandy people on the server, so I'd like to stay a part of that. Already assisted in releasing a D-boy.

Edited by Crusty

Name: tcave17

Callsign: XZ40

Reason I should stay: I have recently just joined the Chaos Insurgency Group and I can already tell its a good group. I hope to become a fierce leader in the Chaos Insurgency Group.

Concerns: I have no concerns so far.

Name: Whiskey

Callsign: X730

Reason I should stay: I'm a pretty cool guy.  I know what I'm doing and how to do it correctly.

Concerns: There should be a CI medic.  Or make a medical division in all, I think it would enhance the role-play in that aspect.