Vitas.pro

Arrab Biatta Ban Appeal

Steam Name: Vitas.pro

Ingame Name: CT PV2 Arrab Biatta 2222

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62900289

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Nightfall CPT Nomad 3675

Reason for Ban: 'reason'

Dispute: I can assume I was banned for being associated with several other players whose names were based on Italian sauces, who I admit I AM associated with, but I didn't actually break any rules. I had actually just been promoted to PV2 not 45 seconds before I was suddenly banned for no official reason. I was planning on maybe getting more involved with the server, since I had been made a member of the 501st Legion about a week and a half beforehand.

+support

I don't know who the admin is, but "reason" is NOT valid. I hope you come back and dedicate some time to the server!

1 hour ago, GuyScience said:

+support

I don't know who the admin is, but "reason" is NOT valid. I hope you come back and dedicate some time to the server!

The admin was Invaliff, and it was for minging constantly after being warned several times

-Support 

Several staff saw it happen

invaliff, Borith, McCarty, Me, Alpha

Edited by China

4 hours ago, China said:

The admin was Invaliff, and it was for minging constantly after being warned several times

-Support 

7 hours ago, China said:

-Support 

I sure hope y'all were recording or something. My memory of playing on the server was joining the server, becoming a member of the 501st Legion, switching to CTs because my friends were on there instead, going into the CT barracks, sitting down, getting temporarily, but never officially, assigned to group A, marching out to the outer wall, seeing droid ships spawn in, fighting off droid NPCs for about 5 minutes, meeting with other troopers on the outer wall, debriefing in the CT Barracks, having Mace Windu come in and call out my friends (who had been playing for two hours before I ever joined), having them be punished for climb SWEP punching a sergeant, then getting promoted to PV2. After that, I followed some sergeant or captain (I'm not sure which one) outside, then got permabanned after my friends told me that they were going to go to sleep. I think they had done something stupid a few minutes before, but I was not personally involved. I had to deafen myself in the discord channel several times because I was trying to listen to what the sergeant had to say to me in the CT Barracks. If I was here to minge, there are several other servers that I could just hop right onto, instead of making a Ban Appeal effort.

EDIT: And let me make it clear that I was AT NO POINT spoken to by any moderator or admin for breaking rules of any sort.

Edited by Vitas.pro
Clarification

9 hours ago, GuyScience said:

+support

Alright boys-

I was in teamspeak when Invaliff perma'd these guys- So here's what I've come to find.

Invaliff didn't see anything, himself. he was taking the word of Plague, a senior moderator here. (Who was also in the call) Plague said that the group of people in the pasta minge group have all been on before minging and have all been 2 week banned before, but they kept coming back. So plague asked Invaliff to Perma you all. When I saw you, I saw no minging, at all actually. I didn't really see a reason for you to be banned.

So ima +support this.

(Also I think he updated the reason)

Already unbanned...

It was accidental, a reason was placed after the ban but was unbanned due to it being a mistake, I apologize deeply.

Edited by Invaliff
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED!

You were unbanned from the server! Apologies for the inconvenience!