Should I get Senior Admin?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Joe Mama

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Joe Mama

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:158173971

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Jr. Admin on a Deathrun server. I was staff on multiple other StarWarsRP servers. And also the staffing experience I have gained whilst apart of GamingLight.                         
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in June
  6. What date did you make your forums account? June 13, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2, https://gyazo.com/b999e2e67616f6e9a97654647549aba4

9. Have you donated? Yes, $70

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Absolutely not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, multiple times.

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): SnarlaxMikedanoobEman, Fame,  SpectionCarpenterMyandabeast, Rhenic, Felix, Gamikzone, Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well there are multiple reasons why I believe I am ready for the rank and I'd like to share and explain them. Firstly, I'd like to say I am an active member of the staff team. Every time I am able to hop on the server I get on staff. I always gladly fill in ratio if we are under and I don't put up a fuss. I always make sure things on the server are running smoothly and do the best of my abilities to keep it that way whilst I am on. Secondly, I'd like to say that I have a good judgement. I have had 0 staff reports ever made on me and I have never given out a legitiment false warn (besides the one time when I accidentally warned the wrong SteamID). I make sure to take both sides into consideration when taking a sit. I don't warn people unless I am certain they are in the wrong, but even then I make sure to take under consideration the amount of time the player has on the server and the number of warns the player has. Thirdly, I am a friendly person to the community. I try to always keep a friendly attitude to everyone on the server whenever I'm staff or just role playing. I stay patient and professional when dealing with players and never let emotions get over a logical decision. I try to always be in TeamSpeak when I am on and I try to meet and greet new people. I also try to be extremely active on the forums so I can further meet new people or just give my judgement over a situation. I make sure to look at new things on the forums everyday so I can stay up-to-date with the community. If I was to be able to have the Senior Admin position, I believe it would allow me to be able to do my administration duties greater. I would be able to make sure players are always following the rules where ever I go and less people would be able to get away with being rule breakers or mingy. I would be able to get more task done more efficiently and also make sure they are done to the best job possible. I would be more available to help out my fellow staff members whenever needed if I am not on the Administration role.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would !jailtp the player onto the nearest roof to make sure they don't interrupt other's RP. Second, I would check plogs to confirm the accusation and grab their SteamID. I would ask them for their side of the story and presuming they are dissing me, I would gag them. I would explain the wrong doing they committed and explain to them the consequences of their actions. I would ungag them one last time so if they have anything to say to change my decision. If not, I would proceed to warn the player for MassRDM / Staff Diss and then give them there proper minge time, 10,000 seconds.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

6 minutes ago, Coco1929 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-Mature / Responsible

-Helps out a lot of lower staff members

-Great Application

Good luck Joe you deserve it!

Joe Is super active and is always willing to hop on staff he is great if you have a question need some help or anything i think he would be a great senior admin!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coco1929 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-Mature / Responsible

-Great Application

1 hour ago, maral the great said:

Joe Is super active and is always willing to hop on staff he is great if you have a question need some help or anything i think he would be a great senior admin!

^ 1000000% agreed 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coco1929 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-Mature / Responsible

-Great Application

100% Agreed! 

Joe is a very helpful and respectful admin and deserves a promotion. 

Good Luck!

Edited by Tim Brown
  • Thanks 1

+Support

• Active -- On almost everyday
  • Great guy -- Mature, Respectful, and Funny.
  • Knows how to staff well
  • Been a Admin for a long time

ABOUT TIME JOE NOW GET ACTIVE ON SCPRP!!! GOOD LUCK!

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 1/13/2019 at 12:28 AM, Coco1929 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-Mature / Responsible

-Great Application

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic